17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 40 of 116 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Can we get directions or links to parking, etc added to the OP for us non city dwellers?

(Mercer County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Jeez, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks.

40 freaking pages and very little or no mention of BACON?

I'll be there on the second day.

Which flyer is the one we should be using?

I'll print some out tomorrow and start spreading them around in Mercer County and down around New Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    Jeez, I've been out of the loop for a few weeks.

40 freaking pages and very little or no mention of BACON?

I'll be there on the second day.

Which flyer is the one we should be using?

I'll print some out tomorrow and start spreading them around in Mercer County and down around New Castle.
    Good I can give you your hats.

Also, there's only one flyer in the first post. Use that.

If someone wants to give me parking and transportation links, I'll put them on first post.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

OK this thread is getting thicc so Berny made up a consolidation post which I put at the top of the first post of the thread. Go there for information. I may have to fix some links later.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    September 24-25, 2019 Pennsylvania Capitol anti gun hearings information:

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, 501 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120

Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)

This PAFOA hearings information thread: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=350906

Yinz Can't Take It Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2141...66183814668795

Printable flyer to distribute: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12oh...trWag4RXD/view

Firearms Owners Against Crime (FOAC) alert: https://foac-pac.org/Action-Alerts/68

Hearings location diagram: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...40#post4045540

Parking locations map: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...07#post4045607

Parking interactive map: https://parkharrisburg.com/

Order Gadsden Flag Stickers to wear/distribute: https://www.cafepress.com/mf/3233009...ctId=424917341

Donate Gadsden Flag Stickers PAFOA will distribute, send JustinHEMI message: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=33476

Order 2A T-Shirt, send Cruzans message: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=17108

Harrisburg area hotels (not a complete list):
    Staybridge Suites-Harrisburg (717) 233-3304
    Sleep Inn Suites (717) 564-8888
    Quality Inn Riverview (717) 732-0785
    Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East (717) 561-8100

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As has been mentioned in other threads, there are going to be anti-gun legislative hearings in Harrisburg on 9/24 and 9/25. As said by Bernie,

"People, this is it.
    If you want to help protect the 2A in PA we need as many Poofa people as possible to attend these anti gun legislative hearings.
    Get the word out, take a day off if needed, and please attend these hearings in Harrisburg.

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg. Senate Judiciary Committee.
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9am-12pm
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1pm-4pm

Day 1 Red Flag laws
    Day 2 Guns.

The paid Bloomberg red shirts will be there along with their manufactured talking points.
    We all need to be there to counter their paid presence and to represent the pro 2A position of the silent majority of Pennsylvania.

If you want to stop Pennsylvania from adopting New Jersey anti gun laws please attend these hearings.
    All you need to do is show up and help flood the Capitol with 2A people for 2 days."

This thread is the PAFOA response and planning thread. If you can attend, please vote which option best suits you.

The goal is to fill the chambers. I am hoping that we can get enough 2A people inside AND outside.

Because I intend on going inside, I am planning on dressing in business attire, but you're welcome to dress the way you're most comfortable, but I encourage at least business casual if possible for going inside. This is just my personal encouragement, no one is dictating how you dress what you carry, etc.

Think of it as the Harrisburg Rally 2.0, except this one is more important.

It would be nice if we could put together our tradition of having breakfast one of the days as well. I'll be looking for someone to take the lead on that.

I have a ton of signs to bring for those outside.

Carrying is standard, you'll have to check it in with the police to go inside. That will be my intent.

Let's get this ball rolling! I know during the week on short notice is difficult for most people, and if I didn't already have vacation planned, I certainly wouldn't be able to make it. It was serendipitous that I could. Hopefully we can put together a good contingent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook event for sharing around: https://www.facebook.com/events/2141...66183814668795

LINK FOR PRINTABLE PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12oh...trWag4RXD/view

Use the image for posting online!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Barley View Post
    There is a bunch of cool blokes in a PA gun-related discord (social media platform) with 100+ members debating about going to this. Some are already confirmed 'yes'. We have been discussing what to wear and we brought up that people on this forum made t-shirt designs. Have you narrowed down a design, or will you be selling t-shirts to pro-gun supporters who show up? Maybe, for those who have nothing and either can't pre-order or can't find a seller on-site, simply wearing orange hunting vests will suffice? They are convenient in that you can wear them ontop of whatever you are wearing and pretty cheap. I think orange vests are a pretty well-known symbol for hunters.
    PAFOA people will be handing out yellow Gadsden Flag stickers for all 2A people to wear on their clothes.
    We want all 2A people to be easily seen as 2A to differentiate us from the paid anti gun Bloomberg drones.

It is very important for our legislators to clearly see that our crowd overwhelming the Capitol is 2A.
    We will be handing out Gadsden stickers at the Capitol Fountain on both days of the hearings.

We can always use more Gadsden stickers to give out at the hearings.
    A bulk pack of 100 stickers with discounts and delivery costs about $153.

You can order Gadsden Flag Stickers to wear/distribute at PA Capitol here: https://www.cafepress.com/mf/3233009...ctId=424917341
    You can donate Gadsden Flag Stickers PAFOA will distribute at PA Capitol by sending JustinHEMI a message here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=33476
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Good I can give you your hats.

Also, there's only one flyer in the first post. Use that.

If someone wants to give me parking and transportation links, I'll put them on first post.

Parking link with a good map:

https://parkharrisburg.com
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

I know a couple of guys coming that won't be mistake for anti gunners.

Lanco Tactical just asked me for the FB link so they can post it up on their FB page. They've also printed out the flyers for their shop.

They were big supporters of our May rally as well.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    This is on topic but only slightly connected. I no longer post all the crap I get from CeasefirePA. Had a few folks that didn't understand the reason for the posts. I'm too old to piss up ropes so I quit. This is general info from Ceasefire concerning the dates relative to this thread:

It's time for action.

We watched mass shootings unfold in Texas and Alabama this weekend, a toddler in Allentown shot himself with a gun he found at home, five people were killed and eight injured in Philly and one was injured in Pittsburgh, there was a double shooting this morning in Harrisburg, and as I write this, a fourteen year old in Alabama just confessed to shooting his entire family and a woman just shot her neighbor and then herself at a veterans’ retirement community in Chester.

I am angry and impatient. I am angry to see President Trump discount any proposals to address our gun violence problem and continue to scapegoat those living with mental illness. I am angry at Republican leadership in Harrisburg and D.C. who refuse to bring good bills to a vote, and I am angry at legislators of both parties who won’t sign on to good bills sponsored by colleagues from across the aisle. I am angry because we know how to solve our gun violence problem, and we simply fail to take action.

I am impatient and tired of waiting. And I’m counting the days until those elected officials get back to work -- one week until state representatives return to Harrisburg, two weeks for state senators. Our U.S. representatives and senators go back to D.C. next week.

What will happen when they return? Hearings are scheduled in the PA Senate Judiciary Committee for Sept. 24 and 25. We are expecting and demanding real action to follow -- meaning votes. But will these good bills reach the floor? Will the House take up the same bills? Will the U.S. Senate move any of the good bills the House has already passed?

How many more lives do we have to lose? How many more families need to be shattered? When will it be the right time?

I’m impatient and angry. And I’m letting everyone know -- democrat and republican legislators, friends and family, and the media. There’s only one side in this fight, the right side. You are part of the solution or part of the problem.

Here are three things you can do right now to make clear that you, too, are expecting real action:

Call Speaker Turzai and ask him to put gun violence prevention on the House agenda now. His number is (412) 369-2230. All you have to say is: “I’m calling to ask Speaker Turzai to put gun violence prevention on the house agenda.”

Email Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and demand that he call votes on bills that the House has sent over. Write him an email and tell him why you think it is important to move on gun violence prevention legislation. His email address is senator@mcconnell.senate.gov

Make a donation today and help us continue the fight.

Thanks for being part of the solution.

DONATE NOW!
    CeaseFirePA
    P..O. Box 60095
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
    215-923-3151
    info@ceasefirepa.org

Thanks. I am going to write to McConnell now.

EDIT - Done:

Subject: Using Common Sense in the Face of Gun Control

Good morning, Senator McConnell.

Here in Pennsylvania, we will be having two days of hearings and gun control votes in Harrisburg later this month. I plan on attending with a large, active group of 2nd-Amendment supporters to provide a voice of reason in support of our freedom. The 2A and our status as a free nation are under attack and well-funded.

I just read a letter sent out by a radical group of anti-gun activists called CeaseFire. They urged their readers to email you and push you to accept the gun control measures being pushed and funded by Michael Bloomberg and the extreme left in this country.

As not only a Senator, but a leader of our nation, you have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. While we're all saddened by unnecessary deaths that we see daily in the news, you and I both know the truth that is's not the guns which are merely inanimate object, or law-abiding, freedom-practicing Americans that are committing these acts...it's CRIMINALS. You are also intelligent enough to know that no number of new laws will change the fact that the criminals will never obey the laws. They will still find firearms or use other objects. Just down the street from my office this week, a woman broke into a home and attacked the occupants with a pipe. Where are the cries for background checks at Lowe's and Home Depot to buy pipes? Where are the cries to ban "assault pipes".

The term "assault weapon" is a completely fictional term used by the media and left to create fear about firearms. The real goal is to ban all firearms and therefore, strip all Americans from the ability to defend themselves again the big Government they desire to see in America. The founders knew and warned about this possibility and penned the 2nd Amendment and our right to bear arms to protect not only ourselves, but our nation and freedom.

Many gun control groups have YOU, Senator McConnell in their crosshairs and you will be seeing a lot of pressure to cave on the principles that you believe in and America was founded upon. Please stand strong and oppose all anti-American gun control so we can have a real, honest discussion about the causes of the shootings that are occurring.: mental health, prescribed drugs, illegal alien crime, broken and fatherless homes in urban areas, and a political atmosphere that can't disagree without hating the other side.

We're counting on you to stay strong and defend our freedom as granted to us by God and the U.S. Constitution. Tough times are ahead for anyone who believes in those principles, but we must all stand up for what we believe in no matter what.

We're praying for strength and protection for you. God Bless.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; September 4th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

https://www.breitbart.com/

San Francisco just unanimously passed a resolution declaring the NRA to be a "domestic terror organization". So the NRA and its members are all Domestic Terrorists. This is not the worse that has been said about gun owners from politicians, the media and others. Anyone who does not understand how the Red Flag laws are going to be used to violate all of the civil rights of gun owners is willfully blind to what is coming. The people that are going to file Red Flag orders, enforce them and run the Kangaroo Courts that will result in confiscations and debarment of the right to bear arms are cut from this cloth. While the resolution may be chalked up as an unenforceable political stunt, some day it will not be so toothless.

Page 40 of 116 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast