27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1155
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Yeah But I've met you before at other Rallies & after rally Pafoa BBQ
    Huh. I don't remember that?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Huh. I don't remember that?
    Was that not the SAME officer from two years ago... He came a running and a yelling (JUST LIKE HE DID ON THE 25TH )looking like he was about to pop a vain in his neck ...

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    NEW GOA MAILER. Goes to entire Senate Judiciary Committee, even Larry-boy Farnese!

https://gunowners.org/paalert9262019/
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Was that not the SAME officer from two years ago... He came a running and a yelling (JUST LIKE HE DID ON THE 25TH )looking like he was about to pop a vain in his neck ...
    Roid rage?

The one with the glasses was out of control angry. He's on something.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Cumberland County)

done - thank for sharing! love the GOA's links and the postcard mailings - make it very easy! membership $ well spent!

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    NEW GOA MAILER. Goes to entire Senate Judiciary Committee, even Larry-boy Farnese!

https://gunowners.org/paalert9262019/
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    done - thank for sharing! love the GOA's links and the postcard mailings - make it very easy! membership $ well spent!
    Yep. Makes membership worthwhile.

(Montgomery County)

Sorry I have been absent from the thread since the hearings, I have a lot going on.
    I haven't read all the activity yet, so forgive me if I missed a response or two.

I want to say thank you to EVERYONE that made it to the Capitol for the hearings.

On Sept 25 alone we filled up the hearing room, 2 overflow rooms, a bunch of guys stuck in the hallway, and a good visible crowd outside.
    There is no question we rattled the Legislature and we accomplished what we set out to do.

We all owe a big thank you to the 2A professionals from the FOAC, GOA, Dr John Lott, and others who attended the hearings and testified on our behalf.
    All of these groups deserve our monetary support so they can continue the fight to protect our 2A rights at the state and national level.

I spent the 25th networking at the fountain and I have to say we have a great bunch of guys and gals here.
    There were PAFOA people all over the place and it was really great talking to everyone.

Everyone I talked to understood the urgency and necessity of taking things to the next level to save the 2A in PA.
    It was universally understood that now is the time to become more actively involved in the Capitol if we want to preserve our 2A rights in PA.

I spoke with Kim Stolfer after the hearings, and we are working on a directed group of 2A volunteers to establish a presence in the Capitol to counter Bloomberg.
    I tried to get this going before, and with the help of the FOAC it looks like we are about ready to make it happen now.

My deepest thanks to all the great people that I spoke to that want to be part of this new 2A volunteer initiative in the Capitol.
    When the details are finalized I will start a thread and get everyone organized and ready to go.

PAFOA people did a great job getting the word out to the 2A community and representing the 2A at the Capitol.
    There is a tangible sense among many that PAFOA is establishing itself as an important part of the greater PA 2A effort.

We owe a big thank you to all the PAFOA people that spread the word, wrote letters, made calls, waved flags, put up signs and banners, and showed up to stand for the 2A.
    Despite all the garbage from the anti 2A, we still managed to shock the Legislature on short notice, with minimal info, in the middle of the week, and at difficult hours.

We had pro 2A groups show up at the Capitol consisting of various ethnicities, LGBT, disabled, and even people from other countries.
    It was great to talk to these people, and it was disgusting that media cameras were deliberately pointed away from these groups so they were not seen on TV.
    As usual, the major media is only interested in ethnic groups and protected classes if they promote the Fascist anti 2A talking points.

I came away from the event being impressed with how many small 2A groups showed up even though most had never heard of the other 2A groups involved.
    This shows how well we got the word out, but also how much more work is needed to increase the communication and cooperation among the PA 2A community.

The anti 2A Bloomberg/Goodman conglomerate gets its power from big money, we get our power from our large population of pro 2A citizens in PA.
    Bloomberg et al have already caused a lot of damage to the 2A with their money, and now it is time for us to do a lot of good for the 2A with our superior numbers.

In the coming weeks and months we will be doing a lot of work to unite the PA 2A community and to establish a 2A volunteer presence in the Capitol.
    Anyone that wants to be part of this effort to protect our 2A rights in PA is welcome to join us and lend a hand.

People that want to get involved can send me a message with "2A volunteer" in the subject line, and I will add you to the contact list when things start moving.
    You can send me a message here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=30334

PAFOA earned a lot of respect this week.
    I am proud to be among you.

Bern-

PS: We need EVERY gun owner to register and vote in every election every year.
    The deadline to register for this year's election is October 7, 2019.

All of the recent political attacks on the 2A in PA could have been avoided if every gun owner voted in EVERY election every year, not just presidential election years.
    Please registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Sorry I have been absent from the thread since the hearings, I have a lot going on.
    I haven't read all the activity yet, so forgive me if I missed a response or two.

I want to say thank you to EVERYONE that made it to the Capitol for the hearings.

On Sept 25 alone we filled up the hearing room, 2 overflow rooms, a bunch of guys stuck in the hallway, and a good visible crowd outside.
    There is no question we rattled the Legislature and we accomplished what we set out to do.

We all owe a big thank you to the 2A professionals from the FOAC, GOA, Dr John Lott, and others who attended the hearings and testified on our behalf.
    All of these groups deserve our monetary support so they can continue the fight to protect our 2A rights at the state and national level.

I spent the 25th networking at the fountain and I have to say we have a great bunch of guys and gals here.
    There were PAFOA people all over the place and it was really great talking to everyone.

Everyone I talked to understood the urgency and necessity of taking things to the next level to save the 2A in PA.
    It was universally understood that now is the time to become more actively involved in the Capitol if we want to preserve our 2A rights in PA.

I spoke with Kim Stolfer after the hearings, and we are working on a directed group of 2A volunteers to establish a presence in the Capitol to counter Bloomberg.
    I tried to get this going before, and with the help of the FOAC it looks like we are about ready to make it happen now.

My deepest thanks to all the great people that I spoke to that want to be part of this new 2A volunteer initiative in the Capitol.
    When the details are finalized I will start a thread and get everyone organized and ready to go.

PAFOA people did a great job getting the word out to the 2A community and representing the 2A at the Capitol.
    There is a tangible sense among many that PAFOA is establishing itself as an important part of the greater PA 2A effort.

We owe a big thank you to all the PAFOA people that spread the word, wrote letters, made calls, waved flags, put up signs and banners, and showed up to stand for the 2A.
    Despite all the garbage from the anti 2A, we still managed to shock the Legislature on short notice, with minimal info, in the middle of the week, and at difficult hours.

We had pro 2A groups show up at the Capitol consisting of various ethnicities, LGBT, disabled, and even people from other countries.
    It was great to talk to these people, and it was disgusting that media cameras were deliberately pointed away from these groups so they were not seen on TV.
    As usual, the major media is only interested in ethnic groups and protected classes if they promote the Fascist anti 2A talking points.

I came away from the event being impressed with how many small 2A groups showed up even though most had never heard of the other 2A groups involved.
    This shows how well we got the word out, but also how much more work is needed to increase the communication and cooperation among the PA 2A community.

The anti 2A Bloomberg/Goodman conglomerate gets its power from big money, we get our power from our large population of pro 2A citizens in PA.
    Bloomberg et al have already caused a lot of damage to the 2A with their money, and now it is time for us to do a lot of good for the 2A with our superior numbers.

In the coming weeks and months we will be doing a lot of work to unite the PA 2A community and to establish a 2A volunteer presence in the Capitol.
    Anyone that wants to be part of this effort to protect our 2A rights in PA is welcome to join us and lend a hand.

People that want to get involved can send me a message with "2A volunteer" in the subject line, and I will add you to the contact list when things start moving.

You can send me a message here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=30334

PAFOA earned a lot of respect this week.
    I am proud to be among you.

Bern-

PS: We need EVERY gun owner to register and vote in every election every year.
    The deadline to register for this year's election is October 7, 2019.

All of the recent political attacks on the 2A in PA could have been avoided if every gun owner voted in EVERY election every year, not just presidential election years.
    Please registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    ah so this is what you were talking about.

https://www.federalpremium.com/handg...1-S40SJT1.html
    federal is getting in on that seperating petal design.

i'll stick with big fat 'ol hollowpoints.

my images aren't impressive... but they're mine.

new articles
    https://www.thecentersquare.com/penn...bd7b761cd.html
    https://www.abc27.com/news/pennsylva...-red-flag-law/
    https://www.thecentersquare.com/penn...3b10adeac.html
    Last edited by fallenleader; September 27th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Delaware County)

At the expense of sounding like a sexually frustrated headmistress, EVERYONE who is a member of PAFOA, if you have not done so already, needs to take 10 minutes from their idiot-box time and send Representative Robert Kaufman, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, a heartfelt 'Thank You' for actually honoring the sworn Oath he (as well as the rest of his colleagues) took to uphold both the PA Constitution and the US Constitution.

It's good to continue to hound and heckle the communist members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, but it is equally, if not more, important to THANK those rare elected officials who listen to both their constituents and their consciences as true Americans, and act accordingly - in very significant ways. Rep Kaufman is definitely our hero this week in terms of shutting down the nonsense that spewed forth from the mouths of idiots over the Sept 24th & 25th "public" hearings.

Thank him now, please.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by MIKIEG View Post
    At the expense of sounding like a sexually frustrated headmistress, EVERYONE who is a member of PAFOA, if you have not done so already, needs to take 10 minutes from their idiot-box time and send Representative Robert Kaufman, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, a heartfelt 'Thank You' for actually honoring the sworn Oath he (as well as the rest of his colleagues) took to uphold both the PA Constitution and the US Constitution.

It's good to continue to hound and heckle the communist members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, but it is equally, if not more, important to THANK those rare elected officials who listen to both their constituents and their consciences as true Americans, and act accordingly - in very significant ways. Rep Kaufman is definitely our hero this week in terms of shutting down the nonsense that spewed forth from the mouths of idiots over the Sept 24th & 25th "public" hearings.

Thank him now, please.
    For people who have not kept up with all the details.
    Would it be possible to provide a link for contacting him and provide examples of exactly why we are thanking him ?

Sorry but I was not inside and have not had the time to watch all the related videos.
    --ET

Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast