17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 8 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Thanks I'll check it again when I get home from work tonight. I tried changing it in my phone, I'll try on my computer.
    I added Val as co host so he got it updated. Thanks for the heads up!
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Needs to be a contrasting color from the other folks or they will get lost in the crowd. Needs to confirm pro 2A on both sides.
    I was thinking along the lines of taking orange back. It's the color of hunters!

Besides, it might come in handy for getting on their buses and "tagging along" in the future.

By tagging along, I mean sabotage.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of taking orange back. It's the color of hunters!

Besides, it might come in handy for getting on their buses and "tagging along" in the future.

By tagging along, I mean sabotage.
    hot pink or gtfo.
    iirc the unions at harrisburg event were highlighter "safety" yellow.

thinking of it, there was a thread complaining that they couldn't find blaze orange... if they come to the event they could get some.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Sure. Lets do hot pink.

"Spreading awareness" that guns save lives.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Ok, looked through Cafe Press, and selected some t-shirt and sticker options.
    I tried to keep it very simple and inexpensive.

No complicated slogans, no small print, just stuff easily recognizable from across a room.
    I kept it just white and black, stuff that shows up well, I also included a Gadsden.

T-shirts XXL $15+shipping (group order)
    Poofa bumper sticker $1.60+shipping (group order)
    All other stickers $1.89+shipping (group order)
    All bumper stickers are standard size.
    All other stickers are 3x5 size.

Personally, I would prefer to go with the stickers.
    Stickers are cheap, I can order them without collecting money, and if some people stiff me I can live with it.

I would like every 2A person both inside and outside to be wearing one matching sticker that lets everyone know who we are.
    Take a look at the options and let me know which item you think would be best for everyone to wear.
    Bern-

2A Stickers for Sept 24-25.jpg
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

The facebook event is getting good attention. One reply was "I'm in +3". I just hope people follow through. I am not familiar with the hearing rooms at the capitol. I can't imaging them being that big. Anyone have any insights? Is this likely to be mostly an outside rally during the hearings if we get a great response?

Also, I'd be in for a stick but not a t-shirt because I'm dressing up.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

The facebook event is getting good attention. One reply was "I'm in +3". I just hope people follow through. I am not familiar with the hearing rooms at the capitol. I can't imaging them being that big. Anyone have any insights? Is this likely to be mostly an outside rally during the hearings if we get a great response?

I'm not sure, but i'm guessing the actual rooms are not huge. We probably want a contingent to arrive early so the room doesn't get filled up with MDA types before we arrive. Would suck to have a huge group outside and still have the room packed with antis.

(Montgomery County)

Hearing rooms are different sizes.
    My impression is that the gun control conspirators will choose whatever room gives them more of a show trial.

If a lot of Bloomberg drones show up they will want them all in a large room.
    If thousands of 2A people show up they will most likely want a smaller room.

That's why we have to completely mob the Capitol, so they can't ignore us even if many of us are out of the hearing room.
    We need to shake them up with sheer numbers, if we are all wearing matching stickers then in or out we will still have an unignorable impact.

The word is that the Bloomberg buses will show up early because they are going to try to fill the hearing room before our 2A people arrive.
    They want to crowd us out so the room is mostly full of gun control people and we get turned away at the door.

Any 2A people that plan to attend the gun control hearings inside the room are being advised to arrive as early as possible.
    I would suggest arriving at least 2 hours early in order to get into the hearings before the Bloomberg buses arrive.

If I am told that we need to get there earlier than 2 hours prior, I will post it.

(Cumberland County)

Just put in for a day off, the 25th. Decided on going inside, never done this before would love to get with someone who has. I'm local and willing to do breakfast first, drive whatever.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    Just put in for a day off, the 25th. Decided on going inside, never done this before would love to get with someone who has. I'm local and willing to do breakfast first, drive whatever.
    Thank you for standing with us.
    We will post instructions on how to find the Poofa guys handing out 2A stickers at the Capitol.
    A bunch of guys usually do a breakfast.

Page 8 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast