17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 1 of 116 123451151101 ... LastLast

Exclamation ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

September 24-25, 2019 Pennsylvania Capitol anti gun hearings information:

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, 501 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120

Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm** (please arrive 2 hours early to attend the hearings)

PA Capitol Building Gun Check-In Form (to print and fill out if going inside the Capitol): http://pa2arally.org/uploads/PA-Capi...2015-Final.pdf

This PAFOA hearings information thread: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=350906

Yinz Can't Take It Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2141...66183814668795

Printable flyer to distribute: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12oh...trWag4RXD/view

Firearms Owners Against Crime (FOAC) alert: https://foac-pac.org/Action-Alerts/68

Parking locations map: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...07#post4045607

Parking interactive map: https://parkharrisburg.com/

Order Gadsden Flag Stickers to wear/distribute: https://www.cafepress.com/mf/3233009...ctId=424917341

Donate Gadsden Flag Stickers PAFOA will distribute, send JustinHEMI message: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=33476

Order 2A T-Shirt, send Cruzans message: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=17108

Harrisburg area hotels (not a complete list):
    Staybridge Suites-Harrisburg (717) 233-3304
    Sleep Inn Suites (717) 564-8888
    Quality Inn Riverview (717) 732-0785
    Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East (717) 561-8100

Home2 Suites by Hilton Harrisburg North
    2450 Brindle Drive, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 17110, USA
    +1-717-545-5300
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As has been mentioned in other threads, there are going to be anti-gun legislative hearings in Harrisburg on 9/24 and 9/25. As said by Bernie,

"People, this is it.
    If you want to help protect the 2A in PA we need as many Poofa people as possible to attend these anti gun legislative hearings.
    Get the word out, take a day off if needed, and please attend these hearings in Harrisburg.

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg. Senate Judiciary Committee.
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9am-12pm
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1pm-4pm

Day 1 Red Flag laws
    Day 2 Guns.

The paid Bloomberg red shirts will be there along with their manufactured talking points.
    We all need to be there to counter their paid presence and to represent the pro 2A position of the silent majority of Pennsylvania.

If you want to stop Pennsylvania from adopting New Jersey anti gun laws please attend these hearings.
    All you need to do is show up and help flood the Capitol with 2A people for 2 days."

This thread is the PAFOA response and planning thread. If you can attend, please vote which option best suits you.

The goal is to fill the chambers. I am hoping that we can get enough 2A people inside AND outside.

Because I intend on going inside, I am planning on dressing in business attire, but you're welcome to dress the way you're most comfortable, but I encourage at least business casual if possible for going inside. This is just my personal encouragement, no one is dictating how you dress what you carry, etc.

Think of it as the Harrisburg Rally 2.0, except this one is more important.

It would be nice if we could put together our tradition of having breakfast one of the days as well. I'll be looking for someone to take the lead on that.

I have a ton of signs to bring for those outside.

Carrying is standard, you'll have to check it in with the police to go inside. That will be my intent.

Let's get this ball rolling! I know during the week on short notice is difficult for most people, and if I didn't already have vacation planned, I certainly wouldn't be able to make it. It was serendipitous that I could. Hopefully we can put together a good contingent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook event for sharing around: https://www.facebook.com/events/2141...66183814668795

LINK FOR PRINTABLE PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12oh...trWag4RXD/view

Use the image for posting online!

Last edited by Justin///M; September 12th, 2019 at 08:43 PM.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

From Bern

Our job is to fill the Capitol Building in Harrisburg beyond capacity for 2 days on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    We are being asked to absolutely overwhelm the Capitol inside and outside with people recognizable as 2A supporters.

2A professionals that will be testifying on our behalf will include Kim Stolfer (FOAC), Dr Val Finnell (GOA), Dr John Lott, Joshua Prince Esq, and Dr Charles Gallo.
    The speaker list will be updated when notified.

I was asked to make sure everyone here understands how serious the situation is.
    The gravity of the immediate threat to our 2A rights in PA at this moment cannot be overstated.

The Bloomberg lobby has taken up permanent residence in Harrisburg.
    There are gun control lobbyists visiting our PA legislators every single day of the legislative session.

On Sept 24-25, 2019, there will be a "maximum effort" from Bloomberg and the other gun control groups to have a HUGE presence at the Capitol.
    Bloomberg wants to use the Sept 24-25 hearings to force our PA legislators to ram through gun control immediately.

The greatest threats we are facing are immediate passage of Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration (Universal Background Checks), and Magazine Capacity Bans.

We are being asked to do our part to help stop this immediate threat to our 2A rights in Pennsylvania.

We can leave the talking to the 2A professionals.
    All we need to do is show up on Sept 24-25 and overwhelm our Capitol with an unignorable massive presence of recognizable 2A people.

You can show up dressed however you are most comfortable, hang out inside or outside however you prefer, just please stand with us for the 2A and be there.
    Bring t-shirts, bring signs, bring flags, bring tables and chairs (outside), bring food and drink (outside), bring whatever you want to make yourself comfortable at the Capitol Sept 24-25.

We are asking all 2A people to wear clothing or a sticker identifying themselves as 2A.
    PAFOA people will be handing out Yellow Gadsden Flag Stickers to help make us all recognizable 2A supporters.

If you plan to attend the hearings inside, please arrive at least 2 hours early.

Bloomberg buses are going to arrive early to try to pack the room with wall to wall gun control people.
    We need our 2A people to be there before Bloomberg has a chance to crowd us out of the hearing room.

This entire fiasco is meant to be a show trial to pressure our PA legislators to immediately pass Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Magazine Capacity Bans.
    We need to overwhelm our Capitol with 2A people for 2 days and shut this thing down hard.

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg PA
    Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm**
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm**

Please stand with us to protect the 2A in PA.
    I will see you there.
    Last edited by Justin///M; August 30th, 2019 at 09:49 AM.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Shit, I'll be away until 9/23.

Not sure I can swing this. And my customers already know my return day.

Is there one day that would be better of the two?

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Shit, I'll be away until 9/23.

Not sure I can swing this. And my customers already know my return day.

Is there one day that would be better of the two?

I'm hoping those that are closer to this will fill us in on that sort of detail, and exactly how many people can go inside.

(Berks County)

Reserved for changing my underwear.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Hmmm...I could make both if I need to and I'd dress like Joe six pack, like I always do, the soul of the earth, regular guy look, maybe my Trump 45 sports jersey. What would I do, just sit there and help increase our numbers?

ETA: I could hop over to Dave Maloney's office and get more details on it if yinz want.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Hmmm...I could make both if I need to and I'd dress like Joe six pack, like I always do, the soul of the earth, regular guy look, maybe my Trump 45 sports jersey. What would I do, just sit there and help increase our numbers?

ETA: I could hop over to Dave Maloney's office and get more details on it if yinz want.
    Just sit there and look pretty. Increase our numbers to counter the cease fire people.

That would be cool of you to go over there.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Reserved for changing my underwear.

in for more info

(Lycoming County)

I can do one or the other. I can't really afford two days off work, since I took one off the weekend before for a wedding already. Let me know the best day if anyone hears when the public can speak.

(Montgomery County)

I will be there, both days inside.
    We need as many 2A people as possible to attend the hearings and to flood the Capitol inside and outside.
    You can be there any way that you are most comfortable, please just be there and stand with us for the 2A on Sept 24-25.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 1 of 116 123451151101 ... LastLast