• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

On arriving on the 24th...I know it's been suggested that we arrive early but any thoughts on how early? What time will they let us in the Capitol? My knees are getting kind of weak to hang out for two hours in line waiting to get in.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    On arriving on the 24th...I know it's been suggested that we arrive early but any thoughts on how early? What time will they let us in the Capitol? My knees are getting kind of weak to hang out for two hours in line waiting to get in.
    For now 2 hours is being recommended.
    I will post updated information when available.
    There are places to sit while others hold your place in line.

If we get lucky we will be able to sit in the hearing room early.
    It's the People's house, and we are the People.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Anybody open carrying to this thing? You don't need to wear matching shirts to show what side you are on if we all just take firearms.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Barley View Post
    Anybody open carrying to this thing? You don't need to wear matching shirts to show what side you are on if we all just take firearms.
    You can come however you are most comfortable, the important thing is to be there and stand with us for the 2A on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    For the people that want to go inside the Capitol, pistols are checked in with the Capitol police, I don't think they accept rifles in the gun room.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Barley View Post
    we did that earlier this year. not only did many of us choose to carry long guns, myself with an ar pistol so i didn't have to deal with loading/unloading it. but people filled the capitol and were turned away. some joined us outside.
    this time is more to ensure that moms demand gets their little bus ride to find out the rooms are full and are denied entry.

as above posted suggested, do as you please. you won't be alone in or out.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Woke up this morning to the news that New York state passed Red Flag Laws...and Cuomo is urging President Trump to get it done at a Federal level, and Tom Wolf wants to copy our communist neighbors to the north and east.

It's time.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quiet day.

My editors...how's the flyer coming along?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Woke up this morning to the news that New York state passed Red Flag Laws...and Cuomo is urging President Trump to get it done at a Federal level, and Tom Wolf wants to copy our communist neighbors to the north and east.

It's time.
    I was speaking to my wife about this yesterday. It's so obvious what they're doing....so called "gun violence" has been dropping steadily since 1993. Actually to to the point, that we're at 1940's levels of "gun violence".....so why the rush to create confiscation laws? Then the government "missed" numerous opportunities to keep these killers behind bar that commit heinous acts, then they blame it on the gun owner. These politicians need to be in jail---they are deliberately putting lives in danger to pass legislation. IE---sanctuary cities, not prosecuting criminals, releasing criminals early, etc then when they commit a crime they call for common sense BS laws. I have no intention of abiding by any of these BS laws they intend to pass.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    You can PM Justin here to send the donation: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=33476

You also have the option to order the Gadsden stickers directly and have them shipped to yourself or directly to Justin.
    https://www.cafepress.com/mf/3233009...ctId=424917341

My order of 100 Gadsden stickers plus shipping cost $152.63 total with their on site 25% discount coupon.
    You can order 75 Gadsden stickers to bring your cost down close to $100.
    Under 75 stickers kicks the price up to the next tier.

Shipping delivery is 2 weeks, so order now or contact Justin as soon as you can.
    Thank you!
    Thank you !

(Lehigh County)

FYI
    In post #105; I mentioned I ordered the stickers last week; on Tues the 20th.
    They just arrived today; Mon the 26th.
    --ET

Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast