17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Concur
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

I'm planning on going the second day. I can take 3 others. I'm in the McMurray area so anyone nearby that needs a ride, PM me to coordinate.

(Montgomery County)

2A Stickers for Sept 24-25 Reduced 2.jpg

Ok, Snek it is.
    I would like to overbuy instead of under buy so we can hand out stickers to as many 2A people as possible inside and outside.

At $1.89+shipping 100 stickers will run about $200.
    I am happy to lay out the cash, and will be asking for $2 per sticker at the Capitol.

It would be good if someone(s) else may be willing to buy another 100 so we have extra to hand out.
    If we get a good turnout we should have a lot more than 200 people there, hopefully a crowd comparable to previous events.

If someone(s) lay out the other $200 and don't get it back at the Capitol, I am willing to take the loss and hand over whatever repayment there is.
    I figure that we are sure to get at least half the money back, which is enough to cover one of the buys while I take the loss for the other.
    If we get lucky there won't be much of a loss to absorb, but I intend to hand out all the stickers to 2A people payment or not.
    -
    Last edited by Berncly; August 20th, 2019 at 10:32 PM. Reason: photo
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post

Ok, Snek it is.
    I would like to overbuy instead of under buy so we can hand out stickers to as many 2A people as possible inside and outside.

I am happy to lay out the cash, and will be asking for $2 per sticker at the Capitol.

It would be good if someone(s) else may be willing to buy another 100 so we have extra to hand out.
    If we get a good turnout we should have a lot more than 200 people there, hopefully a crowd comparable to previous events.

If someone(s) lay out the other $200 and don't get it back at the Capitol, I am willing to take the loss and hand over whatever repayment there is.
    I figure that we are sure to get at least half the money back, which is enough to cover one of the buys while I take the loss for the other.
    If we get lucky there won't be much of a loss to absorb, but I intend to hand out all the stickers to 2A people payment or not.
    -
    Link from where you are buying them ?
    --ET

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post

Ok, Snek it is.

-
    Bern, I'm willing to kick in half, and if others want to volunteer to kick in, even better. My point, I would rather just hand them out than deal with collecting bucks from people. I'm also willing to cover them all as a donation to the cause.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Bern, I'm willing to kick in half, and if others want to volunteer to kick in, even better. My point, I would rather just hand them out than deal with collecting bucks from people. I'm also willing to cover them all as a donation to the cause.
    Thank you!

You're right, it's probably more trouble than it's worth to ask for payment.
    If people want to help offset the costs I won't turn them down, but I will just hand them out at the Capitol.

I hope people's stickers manage to remain sticky for 2 days for the guys doing both hearings.
    I'm wondering if we should get a bit more to cover the second day.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Link from where you are buying them ?
    https://www.cafepress.com/mf/3233009...ctId=424917341

Price is $1.89 + shipping when purchased in bulk.

(Montgomery County)

I'll kick in $200 for the stickers. I can pay you by venmo or paypal in case for some reason I can't make it to Harrisburg to hand them out.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I'll kick in $200 for the stickers. I can pay you by venmo or paypal in case for some reason I can't make it to Harrisburg to hand them out.
    Thank you!

Justin, are you set up to receive payment or possibly just have him order and drop ship direct to you?
    If not I can figure something out on my end.

(Allegheny County)

I'd like to go.
    Tuesdays are slightly flexible for me, but I really have no way to commit this far out.
    The other problem is transportation - I don't trust my truck enough to put that many miles on it and not knowing for sure if I can go makes it hard to plan for catching a ride with someone.
    Just going to play it by ear.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast