17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 25 of 116 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    it isn't a bad thing to have 100 guys the size of 160 when your trying to fill a room... jussayin.
    OK, put me and Bern at the front of the line. 160 of me is about the size of 100 normal-sized men.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    - Headline needs to be enlarged much more than it currently is on the PDF.

- I'd remove the "On" and just use the dates as a sub header. (I added the year, but that's up to you)

- It has very little to identify WHAT the urgent action is in regards to, so perhaps enlarge the portion "We need..." (as shown below)

- Most of the rest is OK, barring a few lines of text that should be adjusted so there isn't a huge line across leaving just a few words on the second line of the sentence. (hard to explain in layman's terms and I don't know the technical terms - I just know how to do it)

Note: I'm limited by the forum editing tools, but this is the gist of what I would suggest for changes to add impact.

URGENT CALL TO ACTION!
    September 24th and 25th, 2019
    We need EVERY Pennsylvania gun owner
    and second amendment supporter

to come to the capitol building to show support and
    provide a voice to maintain FREEDOM in Pennsylvania!

Good edits. Bern's reviewing this weekend and we'll finish it up on Monday.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Thanks Empty.
    Can you do the rest of it and post or PM, even if just basic design, you have the touch.
    It may also help to shorten a lot of the wording used in the pdf and make it more direct and to the point.
    I do try to pack a lot into anything I do. My radio spot for example...probably the most action-packed informational 5 minutes of the week Lets hope someone remembered at least a quarter of it.

With words though...maybe too much.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Another variation on the header...
    (it's hard to format exactly how I would like, but note the font size/color differences)

WE NEED
    Pennsylvania
    GUN OWNERS
    and SECOND AMENDMENT SUPPORTERS

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I do try to pack a lot into anything I do. My radio spot for example...probably the most action-packed informational 5 minutes of the week Lets hope someone remembered at least a quarter of it.

With words though...maybe too much.
    Making the effort and getting the word out is good enough, doesn't need to be perfect delivery to get the point across.
    The Liberals just scream and ramble made up statistics and false narratives, nobody cares and everyone gets their point.
    We all need to stand up and speak up while we still can, protect the 2A any way we can, don't worry about perfection.

Any flier is better than none, we are just lucky to have Empty on the team with his design skills, may as well put them to use.
    I really appreciate your taking the initiative and making the effort, I hope it inspires others to stand up and help us protect the 2A for the benefit of us all.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Northumberland County)

What is the SB numbers of these bills?
    Member of Zerbe Township Rod & Gun Club.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by CoalcrackerAl View Post
    What is the SB numbers of these bills?
    Anything you need to know. It's a wonderful resource. https://foac-pac.org/Proposed-Pennsy...te-Legislation

(Northumberland County)

Yes indeed it is. That is what im using to read the bills. I want to know what bills exactly they are going to be discussing in sept.
    Member of Zerbe Township Rod & Gun Club.

(Fayette County)

I had better start asking around! I'm hoping to find someone in my "neck of the woods" who would want to go for the two days. I'm glad I saw the notice on gab.ai

(Fayette County)

LOOKS GOOD TO ME!

Page 25 of 116 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast