• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by CoalcrackerAl View Post
    Yes indeed it is. That is what im using to read the bills. I want to know what bills exactly they are going to be discussing in sept.
    SB90 the red flag bill will be discussed. They're also pushing lost and stolen legislation, I don't know the bill numbers by heart and the state site seems to be down at the moment so I can't get more info...

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Following others lead emails sent to Sootch and Military Arms Channel requesting publicity. Comments posted on videos by Hickok45 and Colion Noir requesting publicity because I could not find any contact information outside of facebook and twitter, which I am not on.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Lebanon County)

When the fliers are ready I will get a bunch printed and take them around to all the gun shops and sporting goods store in Lebanon, and Harrisburg to see if we can leave them at the counter and get the shops to talk to people about this.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    SB90 the red flag bill will be discussed. They're also pushing lost and stolen legislation, I don't know the bill numbers by heart and the state site seems to be down at the moment so I can't get more info...
    Ok awesome thanks a bunch.
    Member of Zerbe Township Rod & Gun Club.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by m16ark56 View Post
    I had better start asking around! I'm hoping to find someone in my "neck of the woods" who would want to go for the two days. I'm glad I saw the notice on gab.ai
    Hmm, I posted two different notices of this on Gab, in Guns Of Gab.
    Is there any chance it was one of my posts you noticed ?
    --ET

(Delaware County)

I'll be there on Tuesday, inside ( at my age, I can't be far from a bathroom).
    It's a shame that old age dictates that you "never pass a bathroom", because I'd much rather be outside with an AR or my trapdoor.
    As last time, I'll be wearing a Yellow vest and a POOFA hat.
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    From Bern

Our job is to fill the Capitol Building in Harrisburg beyond capacity for 2 days on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    We are being asked to absolutely overwhelm the Capitol inside and outside with people recognizable as 2A supporters.

2A professionals that will be testifying on our behalf will include Kim Stolfer (FOAC), Dr Val Finnell (GOA), Dr John Lott, Joshua Prince Esq, and Dr Charles Gallo.
    The speaker list will be updated when notified.

I was asked to make sure everyone here understands how serious the situation is.
    The gravity of the immediate threat to our 2A rights in PA at this moment cannot be overstated.

The Bloomberg lobby has taken up permanent residence in Harrisburg.
    There are gun control lobbyists visiting our PA legislators every single day of the legislative session.

On Sept 24-25, 2019, there will be a "maximum effort" from Bloomberg and the other gun control groups to have a HUGE presence at the Capitol.
    Bloomberg wants to use the Sept 24-25 hearings to force our PA legislators to ram through gun control immediately.

The greatest threats we are facing are immediate passage of Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration (Universal Background Checks), and Magazine Capacity Bans.

We are being asked to do our part to help stop this immediate threat to our 2A rights in Pennsylvania.

We can leave the talking to the 2A professionals.
    All we need to do is show up on Sept 24-25 and overwhelm our Capitol with an unignorable massive presence of recognizable 2A people.

You can show up dressed however you are most comfortable, hang out inside or outside however you prefer, just please stand with us for the 2A and be there.
    Bring t-shirts, bring signs, bring flags, bring tables and chairs (outside), bring food and drink (outside), bring whatever you want to make yourself comfortable at the Capitol Sept 24-25.

We are asking all 2A people to wear clothing or a sticker identifying themselves as 2A.
    PAFOA people will be handing out Yellow Gadsden Flag Stickers to help make us all recognizable 2A supporters.

If you plan to attend the hearings inside, please arrive at least 2 hours early.

Bloomberg buses are going to arrive early to try to pack the room with wall to wall gun control people.
    We need our 2A people to be there before Bloomberg has a chance to crowd us out of the hearing room.

This entire fiasco is meant to be a show trial to pressure our PA legislators to immediately pass Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Magazine Capacity Bans.
    We need to overwhelm our Capitol with 2A people for 2 days and shut this thing down hard.

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg PA
    Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm**
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm**

Please stand with us to protect the 2A in PA.
    I will see you there.
    Looking forward to seeing "27 words" again!!!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by CoalcrackerAl View Post
    What is the SB numbers of these bills?
    The Sept 24-25, 2019 hearings are a Bloomberg manufactured show trial to pressure our PA legislators to immediately activate their wish list of gun control legislation.
    This is not a call for public comment on bills already on the books and working through the system.

These are "fact finding" hearings with testimony only given by people invited to testify on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    Our job is to pack the hearing room and Capitol with enough 2A people to drown out the Bloomberg gun control crowd being bused in to pressure our legislators.

Bloomberg et al know that once the gun control bills are active and on the books the Pennsylvania 2A community will rise up to fight them.
    So they are doing things differently now, arranging gun control hearings meant to be a show trial and media circus to create a manufactured outcry for gun control.

When enough PA legislators quietly capitulate to their manufactured pressure to "do something", the gun control bills will be activated and rammed through.
    They want to repeat the formula that rammed through the gun control bill HB2060, which was done at lightning speed at the end of the last PA legislative session.

HB2060, the confiscation of firearms using protection from abuse orders without conviction of domestic violence, was the dry run for the current Red Flag Law push.
    HB2060 was rammed through with Bloomberg backroom deals and almost no floor debate, in order to limit the time for the PA 2A community to organize and fight it.

HB2060 was passed with Bloomberg manufactured talking points along with Bloomberg manufactured cheering in the legislative chamber.
    There was almost no 2A community presence in the Legislature when HB2060 was pushed through, and we cannot allow that to happen again now.

As soon as our legislators capitulate to Bloomberg, they will immediately activate and ram through Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Magazine Bans.
    Just like HB2060 last session, they will ram it though with little to no floor debate and no time for the 2A community to react.

If we want to stop this gun control push, we need to respond right now, and we need to show the Legislature that we are awake and we are mad as hell.
    We need to show up for the hearings on Sept 24-25, 2019, and we need to be there in large enough numbers to dwarf the Bloomberg bused in gun control crowd.

Help us turn this Bloomberg manufactured gun control media circus into a massive demonstration of support for the Second Amendment in Pennsylvania.
    All you need to do is show up on Sept 24-25, 2019, and help us overflow the Capitol with 2A people for 2 days to pressure our legislators.

If not, we will have a repeat of HB2060, and the Legislature will immediately fast track Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Magazine Bans.
    The Pennsylvania 2A community needs to stand up and shut this thing down now, and we need to do it in large enough numbers to rattle the Legislature.

Please help us protect our Second Amendment rights in Pennsylvania.
    Please stand with us for the 2A at the Capitol building in Harrisburg on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by m16ark56 View Post
    I had better start asking around! I'm hoping to find someone in my "neck of the woods" who would want to go for the two days. I'm glad I saw the notice on gab.ai
    Thank you for standing up for the 2A in PA on Sept 24-25, 2019.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    Following others lead emails sent to Sootch and Military Arms Channel requesting publicity. Comments posted on videos by Hickok45 and Colion Noir requesting publicity because I could not find any contact information outside of facebook and twitter, which I am not on.
    Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    When the fliers are ready I will get a bunch printed and take them around to all the gun shops and sporting goods store in Lebanon, and Harrisburg to see if we can leave them at the counter and get the shops to talk to people about this.
    Thank you!

Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast