• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 21 of 116 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Won't be a problem, the Capitol police open a gun storage room next to the garage when overflow 2A people show up for these type of events.
    If going inside to attend the hearings, walk to the rear Capitol entrance by the (sometimes dry) fountain, the gun room is to the right next to Capitol garage entrance.
    The gun room entrance door is to the right of the garage driveway entrance at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and North Drive.
    Capitol garage is for Capitol employees only, people must use the surrounding public garages and walk in.
    Someone might want to give Capitol police a call and give them a heads up. Pretty sure the extra room is arranged by Metcalfe for the 2A rally. And this is in a different building, I've never been in the north office building...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Someone might want to give Capitol police a call and give them a heads up. Pretty sure the extra room is arranged by Metcalfe for the 2A rally. And this is in a different building, I've never been in the north office building...
    From what I can tell, the entrance to the North Office Building is still through the Capitol Building main front or rear entrance.
    Am I mistaken?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    From what I can tell, the entrance to the North Office Building is still through the Capitol Building main front or rear entrance.
    Am I mistaken?
    You are correct, state capitol (court room) rules apply. The first 30 or so might get lucky and check firearms at the rear entrance by the fountain. The rest will end up at the gun check in room by the underground employee parking.

I’ll dig up a Harrisburg parking map for those arriving for their first time.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    You are correct, state capitol (court room) rules apply. The first 30 or so might get lucky and check firearms at the rear entrance by the fountain. The rest will end up at the gun check in room by the underground employee parking.

I’ll dig up a Harrisburg parking map for those arriving for their first time.
    Thank you.
    I reached out about notifying the Capitol police, will report back when I get info.

(York County)

Here’s a touchscreen map of the parking garages; note the capitol is the green area in the middle, northeast of third street. I like the 2nd street garage because it’s easy in out, but it’s a little longer walk. With the new credit card linked street meters it’s pretty easy to park on the street nearby as well.

https://parkharrisburg.com
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I can do either inside or outside. If needed, I would do inside to make sure we are packing that room. Letting the paid Bloomberg operatives control that room would be a disaster. Would prefer outside as I think a massive outside presence provides a more prominent image, but would go inside if we are under represented there. We should be massive in both places if possible.

This is more important than the May rally. These infringement laws are coming and Wolf is going to sign each of them if they get to his desk.
    2A people with no specific plans are asked to please arrive at least 2 hours early, and get a seat in the hearing room before the Bloomberg people crowd us out.
    Any 2A people that try to attend the hearings but are turned away when the room is full, please hang out inside the Capitol or with the 2A people outside.

The idea is that if you are wearing 2A clothes or our 2A sticker, you will help add to our 2A presence and pressure even if not in the hearing itself.
    All the 2A people that plan to remain outside, please use the Capitol rear entrance fountain as our 2A rally point.

This is not a Capitol Rotunda event, and the hearing room is in the rear, so there will be no activity at the Capitol building front entrance and front steps.
    We want a massive 2A presence to overflow into the area of the Capitol building fountain next to the rear entrance.

There are no speeches planned outside, we just want obviously recognizable 2A people to hang out inside and outside and stand for the 2A.
    Eat, drink, relax, and enjoy a 2 day 2A sit-in right in the Legislature's lap, and right in the middle of the business end entrance of the Capitol building.

(Clinton County)

I like how some of our most vocal members become a ghost when these threads and events show up.

It's telling.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Here’s a touchscreen map of the parking garages; note the capitol is the green area in the middle, northeast of third street. I like the 2nd street garage because it’s easy in out, but it’s a little longer walk. With the new credit card linked street meters it’s pretty easy to park on the street nearby as well.

https://parkharrisburg.com
    Thank you.
    Great interactive map.
    2A rally point is at the red X.

PA Capitol Parking Garage Locations Map.JPG

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    I like how some of our most vocal members become a ghost when these threads and events show up.

It's telling.
    Hey! You guys have it all covered, I'm following along and taking notes!
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 21 of 116 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast