• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 59 of 116 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    The Fbook group 'Million Moms Against Gun Control' is going to post a copy of the PA flier as well.
    Well done.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Wife just showed me this! (I'm not on FBOOK)

Go look him up. For those of you who do not know who he is...Ken is on Harrisburg and Philly talk radio and is a guest host for Rush Limbaugh.

Well done.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    It’s probably already posted somewhere in the many previous pages, but here’s a link to the Senate Judiciary Committee members.

Even if they don’t represent your district, it wouldn’t hurt to shoot them an email or call.

http://www.palegis.us/comm/?q=S/C/39
    Thanks for posting the info.

(Montgomery County)

Email sent today from GOA.
    Also posted at GOA website: https://gunowners.org/pa-attend-sena...trol-hearings/

18 September 2019

On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, the PA Senate Judiciary Committee will hold hearings on gun control legislation to include gun/magazine bans, "Red Flag" gun confiscation orders (GCOs), and universal background checks (UBCs). The hearing will be held in the Harrisburg State Capitol North Office Building, Hearing Room 1, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.

I will be testifying on behalf of GOA members across the Commonwealth to stop the Bloomberg-funded anti-gun agenda. But we need to have a strong showing from our members and supporters on the 25th.

So, I am personally asking you to make every effort to come to Harrisburg on September 25th at 1 PM. Bring your friends. The opposition will be out in force.

As you may recall, Pennsylvania Senate Judiciary Committee chairperson, Senator Lisa Baker (R-20), is going back on her previous promise to gun owners by holding gun control hearings in the wake of the El Paso and Dayton atrocities.

In an August 6, 2019 public statement, Senator Baker called these hearings a “prelude to action” and that they will examine “what can be constitutionally accomplished in respect to weapons and ammunition.” That sure sounds like gun control to me!

On May 6, 2019, Senator Baker promised me, elected officials and other grassroots activists assembled that she had “no plans” to take up gun control legislation.

So, please come to Harrisburg on Wednesday, September 25th and stand up for your gun rights. Click the red button above or below to RSVP via Facebook. But even if you don't have Facebook, please save the date and come anyway.

Sincerely,

Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH
    Pennsylvania Director
    Gun Owners of America
    Follow me on Twitter: @DrFinnell

P.S. Please remember to attend the PA Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on gun control on Wednesday, September 25th at 1 PM. The location is the Harrisburg Capitol North Office Building, Hearing Room 1.
    -

(Union County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Thank you for standing with us for the 2A.
    No problem! It’s the least a person can do!

(Pike County)

I got the 24th and 25th off from work, I will be heading to Harrisburg Monday afternoon and staying until Wednesday at a hotel. So I will be with you guys, inside, for both days.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    I got the 24th and 25th off from work, I will be heading to Harrisburg Monday afternoon and staying until Wednesday at a hotel. So I will be with you guys, inside, for both days.
    Thank you.

(Pike County)

Thank you.
    Anything to protect our rights, I am still catching up on this thread, has it been decided if we’re doing Cracker Barrel before heading to the capital and if we can buy POOFA T-Shirts?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Anything to protect our rights, I am still catching up on this thread, has it been decided if we’re doing Cracker Barrel before heading to the capital and if we can buy POOFA T-Shirts?
    Sept 24 breakfast possible but in doubt since people need to be at the Capitol by 7:15am to get in early, lunch after hearing is possible.
    Sept 25 breakfast almost definite since we need to be at the Capitol by 11:00am.
    No one has taken the lead yet on setting those up.

Cruzans did a t-shirt run but orders are closed, you can always order a standard Poofa shirt if desired.
    I am pretty sure Poofa hats will be available at the fountain.
    We will also be handing out Gadsden stickers at the fountain and at the hearings.

(Pike County)

Sept 24 breakfast possible but in doubt since people need to be at the Capitol by 7:15am to get in early, lunch after hearing is possible.
    Sept 25 breakfast almost definite since we need to be at the Capitol by 11:00am.
    No one has taken the lead yet on setting those up.

Cruzans did a t-shirt run but orders are closed, you can always order a standard Poofa shirt if desired.
    I am pretty sure Poofa hats will be available at the fountain.
    We will also be handing out Gadsden stickers at the fountain and at the hearings.
    Thanks for the heads up, I will meet you guys at 7 AM at the capital then, too bad I missed out on the shirts but I still have my POOFA hat from the last rally. See you soon.

Page 59 of 116 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast