• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Hearing rooms are different sizes.
    My impression is that the gun control conspirators will choose whatever room gives them more of a show trial.

If a lot of Bloomberg drones show up they will want them all in a large room.
    If thousands of 2A people show up they will most likely want a smaller room.

That's why we have to completely mob the Capitol, so they can't ignore us even if many of us are out of the hearing room.
    We need to shake them up with sheer numbers, if we are all wearing matching stickers then in or out we will still have an unignorable impact.

The word is that the Bloomberg buses will show up early because they are going to try to fill the hearing room before our 2A people arrive.
    They want to crowd us out so the room is mostly full of gun control people and we get turned away at the door.

Any 2A people that plan to attend the gun control hearings inside the room are being advised to arrive as early as possible.
    I would suggest arriving at least 2 hours early in order to get into the hearings before the Bloomberg buses arrive.

If I am told that we need to get there earlier than 2 hours prior, I will post it.
    That's not good to hear. They are really going all-in.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    That's not good to hear. They are really going all-in.
    Yep.
    I don't think 2A people fully understand how big this is.
    If we don't show up in large numbers and shake the Capitol, we are guaranteed state level red flag laws, universal registration, and magazine bans.
    We have to show them we are not asleep anymore and that we are pissed off.
    If not they will steamroll all of this gun control through immediately.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Hmmmmm...I'm way out of my wheelhouse here but even so I am finding that Lisa Baker is the Chairwoman of the Judiciary Committee and that she has recently attended some kind of pro-gun event. If that is all correct don't we have the deck stacked in our favor from the get-go?

Berncly, it sounds like you have some sort of an in for information, is that right? Can't Ms Baker be contacted to ensure that a large enough room is utilized to accommodate all who attend?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Ok, I reduced the choices since t-shirts are impractical for people wearing suits and other accoutrement.
    I nixed the PAFOA sticker since we want to be able to hand out stickers to people in other 2A groups.
    I am leaning towards either the white or the black 3x5 oval 2A, simple and effective.
    Thoughts on choosing from the remainder?

2A Stickers for Sept 24-25 Reduced.jpg

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Hmmmmm...I'm way out of my wheelhouse here but even so I am finding that Lisa Baker is the Chairwoman of the Judiciary Committee and that she has recently attended some kind of pro-gun event. If that is all correct don't we have the deck stacked in our favor from the get-go?

Berncly, it sounds like you have some sort of an in for information, is that right? Can't Ms Baker be contacted to ensure that a large enough room is utilized to accommodate all who attend?
    The problem is that this entire fiasco is Baker's idea, she told the GOA she was not going to do this.
    She would not be doing it unless she already has plans to push gun control in the legislative session, and she wants a show trial for political cover.
    The games they are playing with unusual scheduling days and times, and being secretive about specifics, indicates that they have made a backroom deal with Bloomberg.

This is a repeat of what they did at the end of the last legislative session when they rammed through their gun control bill with lightning speed.
    I watched that session live, and it was all manufactured Bloomberg talking points handed out ahead of time, it was Bloomberg's show all the way.

If we don't show them we are serious and make a real stand on Sept 24-25 we are done.
    We need to shake them up or all this gun control will get rammed through just like last session but worse.

(Lancaster County)

I doubt any room used will be able to accommodate more that a hundred people or so. That's why it is important to get there early.

Ok, I reduced the choices since t-shirts are impractical for people wearing suits and other accoutrement.
    I nixed the PAFOA sticker since we want to be able to hand out stickers to people in other 2A groups.
    I am leaning towards either the white or the black 3x5 oval 2A, simple and effective.

Any of those look good to me. I agree with branding our side.

I do not trust her. I've posted why in her thread.

(Lehigh County)

I'm partial to the Gadsden sticker.
    It looks good and is recognized as pro-2A by even the most ignorant people.
    --ET

(Chester County)

I vote Gadsden. It's easily recognizable as a pro-2a symbol, and just a general "stop infringing on me" symbol.

Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast