• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Some more meat about these hearings would be appreciated. What section of the General Assembly is holding them, House or Senate? What Committee is sponsoring and conducting the hearings of what proposed bills? I find NO public Hearings listed on the General Assembly website for either day that appear to have anything resembling these subjects. Are the hearings listed on the Gen. Ass'y website if yes where? Is there a call for written comment?
    The word is that the legislators that have sold us out to Bloomberg are deliberately making it difficult for us to gather information and prepare.
    That is why you are having trouble finding information posted on the PA Legislature website, this was meant to be a one sided political show trial.
    The only reason we have any information on this at all is because FOAC has back channels to people in the know.

This is a really big deal, and it is meant to pave the way for an intense push for gun control bills during the legislative session.
    We need to show up and flood the Capitol with 2A people in very large numbers, and we need to shut this thing down hard.

We need to make the legislators realize that they have woken the sleeping 2A giant in Pennsylvania.
    They need to be made to understand that they have seriously miscalculated our resolve, and that we will not allow them to destroy our 2A rights in Pennsylvania.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Yes Val is a member of FOAC but he's not speaking on our behalf. He is the state representative for GOA and testifying for them.

Various issues aside, I am very glad a GOA representative will be at the gun control hearings to add to the efforts of the FOAC.
    The more 2A professional representation the better.

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Yes Val is a member of FOAC but he's not speaking on our behalf. He is the state representative for GOA and testifying for them.
    Gotcha.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    People.
    Don't let "mental health" put you at ease.
    Mental health is red flag laws.

We need to flood the Capitol and the gun control hearings both days.

Sept 24, 2019 - 9am-12pm red flag laws.
    Sept 25, 2019 - 1pm-4pm magazine bans, universal registration (universal background checks).
    Good point I'll change the meaning in the OP.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Lehigh County)

We could do t-shirts if we want to, and hand them out at the Capitol.
    I didn't want to clutter the thread until things got going.
    We can print our own or all wear Poofa t-shirts.
    There is enough time for either option.
    If we get shirts they should say 'I paid for my own transportation and took time off work to protect gunowner's rights' or something like that...

Or maybe 'I am a gun rights supporter, NOT a hired shill!
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Orange shirt...simple design.

FRONT : BLOOMBERG DIDN'T PAY ME
    BACK : PROTECT THE 2A

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

i don't yet know if i can make it but its arguable that redflag laws is the more important day.
    red flag laws are what they'll use to kick your door in at 3am because your neighbor saw you with a magazineclip that might be more than the approved rounds.
    magazine bans were largely ignored, except by retailers, in every state implemented and we all do background checks as well.

but the 3am door kicking and murdering people defending themselves from plain clothes intruders only to find you're at the wrong address is relatively new. (yes it is just an amalgam of various events and tactics but also a worst possible scenario)
    that's just my line of thought and if i can get out one of the two it'll be the 24th.

note that i am not advocating or supporting any of the above bullshit. but if we have to pick and choose days...
    Last edited by fallenleader; August 20th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

People.
    Don't let "mental health" put you at ease.
    Mental health is red flag laws.

We need to flood the Capitol and the gun control hearings both days.

Sept 24, 2019 - 9am-12pm red flag laws.
    Sept 25, 2019 - 1pm-4pm magazine bans, universal registration (universal background checks).
    I have dug around the best I can and this is about what I found as well. It's judiciary committee hearings and hearing room has not yet been announced.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

If we want to go cheap and not lay out a lot of cash, we can do bumper stickers and just hand them out for people to slap on their shirts.
    We can print 100 bumper stickers for $1 or $2 a pop.
    If we go Poofa they are $100 for a pack of 50.
    Thoughts?

Well I don't need 50 put I'd buy one or two. Probably for my range box, not my car.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast