• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Anyone hear me on with Ken Matthews on 580 at 5? He said he'd help spread the word for us.
    Good job, didn't hear ya.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Sent Ken Matthews a followup email. He told me yesterday on the air that he had my first email and our flyer printed out and in his "pile of prep" to discuss on the show!

I'm hoping he brings up our new Capitol restrictions on the air. He actually has talked about the OC restrictions during a SOA before.

Ken, thanks for speaking to me on the air yesterday! I tried for 2 weeks to get through, was on hold for 50 minutes on Monday and the show ended, but Art got me on quick Tuesday,

I squeezed in as much as I could in my time on the air. Of course as soon as we hung up, I had the "wish I said this,..." moment like most callers probably do.

One point I didn't get to make was "A DAY OFF WORK IS WORTH IT TO KEEP YOUR FREEDOM!" This really is an urgent time for the 2A in PA...they're fighting hard to pass gun control and we have a Govenor who WILL make it law.

Here's another breaking news story that will hurt us...Governor Wolf has decided to limit the number of people allowed in the Rotunda for rallies to 450 people! The only rally that I know of that gets that big is our annual 2A rally every spring...we get 700-1,000 people in attendance! (I'll invite you next year, we just had one in May). This appears to be a direct attempt to limit the First Amendment for supporters of the Second Amendment.

SOURCE: https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvan...tunda-rallies/

This, in addition to the Governor extending the fake "State of Emergency for opioids" AGAIN this week appear to be assault on the 2A. As you may know, no one can open carry unless they have a concealed carry license during a State of Emergency. I have no doubts that restricting our 2A rights plays a part in his renewals of this despite opioid deaths going down since Narcan has been distributed all over the state.

Thank you for all you do in talking about and supporting the 2A. I love when you talk guns on the air.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; September 18th, 2019 at 03:25 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Wife just showed me this! (I'm not on FBOOK)

Go look him up. For those of you who do not know who he is...Ken is on Harrisburg and Philly talk radio and is a guest host for Rush Limbaugh.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

The Fbook group 'Million Moms Against Gun Control' is going to post a copy of the PA flier as well.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

PickingPA Guest

It’s probably already posted somewhere in the many previous pages, but here’s a link to the Senate Judiciary Committee members.

Even if they don’t represent your district, it wouldn’t hurt to send them an email or call.

http://www.palegis.us/comm/?q=S/C/39
    Last edited by PickingPA; September 18th, 2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Edited to avoid any snowflake anti-2A misconstruing my statement

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    It’s probably already posted somewhere in the many previous pages, but here’s a link to the Senate Judiciary Committee members.

Even if they don’t represent your district, it wouldn’t hurt to shoot them an email or call.

http://www.palegis.us/comm/?q=S/C/39
    I have Katie Muth and Dave Maloney here. Dave Maloney is strong on our side and I reach out to him with an 'attaboy' once in a while and Katie Muth is a 100% lost cause.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Union County)

I’m planning on going the 25th. I’ll be leaving from eastern Union County. If anyone needs a ride, let me know.

(Cumberland County)

Ok guys and gals, got the shirts today! Here they are, hope you like:

I have everyone down on a list, so if you said yes and gave me sizing, I have your shirt!
    So now, a few thoughts to those that committed to a shirt:

1. I've been thinking a lot about the importance of standing up for our rights. And have decided to pay for all the shirts. Just seeing everyone wearing them Tue/Wed will be
    worth it I'll have 50 of the Gadsden flags too for anyone that wants one.
    2. I will be at the fountain Tuesday by 7 am, and Wednesday by 11 am if anyone would like to pick up their shirts the day of.
    3. I live locally on the West shore, so if anyone is in town, let me know and I can be at the Dunkin Donuts across the river in Enola ( 423 N. Enola Rd., Enola, Pa. ) Monday
    night at 6:30pm ( pizza and beer joint next to DD too ) and then again Tuesday morning at 6:15am before heading to the Capital.
    I'll also be at my gunshop in Mechanicsburg Thursday around 11:30am if anyone wants to go there.
    4. I am in New England Friday through Monday, and driving home on Monday and will be coming across the State ( down 87 in New York to 287 in NJ to 78 then 81 into Harrisburg
    area ). If anyone wants to meet on those routes and is flexible with time ( Like sometime between 2 and 4 ) let me know. Again, I'm not going to venture off the highway
    much but if you're near Cabela's or somewhere else along that route, let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Tue/Wed!
    Thanks!
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Ok guys and gals, got the shirts today! Here they are, hope you like:

I have everyone down on a list, so if you said yes and gave me sizing, I have your shirt!
    So now, a few thoughts to those that committed to a shirt:

1. I've been thinking a lot about the importance of standing up for our rights. And have decided to pay for all the shirts. Just seeing everyone wearing them Tue/Wed will be
    worth it I'll have 50 of the Gadsden flags too for anyone that wants one.
    2. I will be at the fountain Tuesday by 7 am, and Wednesday by 11 am if anyone would like to pick up their shirts the day of.
    3. I live locally on the West shore, so if anyone is in town, let me know and I can be at the Dunkin Donuts across the river in Enola ( 423 N. Enola Rd., Enola, Pa. ) Monday
    night at 6:30pm ( pizza and beer joint next to DD too ) and then again Tuesday morning at 6:15am before heading to the Capital.
    I'll also be at my gunshop in Mechanicsburg Thursday around 11:30am if anyone wants to go there.
    4. I am in New England Friday through Monday, and driving home on Monday and will be coming across the State ( down 87 in New York to 287 in NJ to 78 then 81 into Harrisburg
    area ). If anyone wants to meet on those routes and is flexible with time ( Like sometime between 2 and 4 ) let me know. Again, I'm not going to venture off the highway
    much but if you're near Cabela's or somewhere else along that route, let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Tue/Wed!
    Thanks!
    The shirt looks great Cruzans.
    Very generous of you to donate them!
    Thank you!
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    I’m planning on going the 25th. I’ll be leaving from eastern Union County. If anyone needs a ride, let me know.
    Thank you for standing with us for the 2A.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast