17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

I will be coming from the direction of Bloomsburg. It's a 2 hour drive from my place in Benton.
    For my own peace of mind, I plan on driving to Harrisburg next week, Wednesday maybe, to drive/look around and become familiar with the area.
    I will be OC both days, don't plan on going inside the capital building. Chairs, cooler, Gadsen flag are all on my list to bring.

QUESTION: I'd like to meet some people from this thread, I agree breakfast would be a great way to accomplish that. Could someone tell me where and what time to be there?

QUESTION: I am a HUGE fan of John R. Lott Jr. and his books, of which I own three. What are the chances of meeting him and getting a book signed?
    Last edited by 11B3Y; September 14th, 2019 at 03:45 AM.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by 11B3Y View Post
    I will be coming from the direction of Bloomsburg. It's a 2 hour drive from my place in Benton.
    For my own peace of mind, I plan on driving to Harrisburg next week, Wednesday maybe, to drive/look around and become familiar with the area.
    I will be OC both days, don't plan on going inside the capital building. Chairs, cooler, Gadsen flag are all on my list to bring.

QUESTION: I'd like to meet some people from this thread, I agree breakfast would be a great way to accomplish that. Could someone tell me where and what time to be there?

QUESTION: I am a HUGE fan of John R. Lott Jr. and his books, of which I own three. What are the chances of meeting him and getting a book signed?
    If you don't meet anyone for breakfast, the PAFOA guys will be at the Capitol fountain and in the hearings.
    Poofa guys will be handing out yellow Gadsden stickers at both locations.

There will probably be a table at the fountain with a Poofa flag hanging on it.
    A lot of the guys will be wearing the grey Poofa hat with the logo on the front.

Guys usually meet for breakfast before these events.
    The Tuesday, Sept 24, 9:00am hearing may be different because the doors open at 7:15am, and we need to be there to get in before the Bloomberg drones.
    There may be a lunch after the hearing ends at 12:00pm, we may do pizza delivery at the fountain or go somewhere depending on what people want.

The Wednesday, Sept 25, 1:00pm hearing will almost definitely have a breakfast since we will be arriving at the Capitol at 11:00am to get in early.
    I am sure breakfast plans will be posted when people figure out what they want to do.

I have no doubt that John Lott will shake your hand and sign your book.
    He is a good man and we are very fortunate to have him on our side.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Thank you Berncly. I'll just plan to go to the Capital fountain on Tuesday. I'm sure I won't be mistaken for anyone but a 2A supporter.
    I'll look forward to meeting everyone and would like to attend the breakfast (if any are planned) on Wednesday.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

(Bucks County)

I just put in the time off for the 25th.

I can either bring 3 people with me, or get a ride with someone else and put in for gas.

Quakertown to Lansdale area.

(Centre County)

I'm planning on going to Harrisburg both days. Leaving Centre County (15 miles east of State College) in time to help fill the room. I'll have room for 3 or 4, if anyone wants a ride.

(Bucks County)

I'll be there the 25th, along with a few other members. Courtesy of a ride from mikelets.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 11B3Y View Post
    Thank you Berncly. I'll just plan to go to the Capital fountain on Tuesday. I'm sure I won't be mistaken for anyone but a 2A supporter.
    I'll look forward to meeting everyone and would like to attend the breakfast (if any are planned) on Wednesday.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    I just put in the time off for the 25th.

I can either bring 3 people with me, or get a ride with someone else and put in for gas.

Quakertown to Lansdale area.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowdogs View Post
    I'm planning on going to Harrisburg both days. Leaving Centre County (15 miles east of State College) in time to help fill the room. I'll have room for 3 or 4, if anyone wants a ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    I'll be there the 25th, along with a few other members. Courtesy of a ride from mikelets.
    Thank you all for standing for the 2A.
    We need as many 2A people as possible to be there, especially on Sept 25.

I tested out my Gadsden stickers and they are perfect.
    They are big enough that they can't be missed, small enough to wear easily, tacky enough to stick well to anything, and easy to remove from clothing when done.

I am also bringing a 2A stencil and some spray paint that will be at the fountain.
    People are welcome to bring a blank t-shirt and spray paint 2A on it if they are so inclined.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

I don't know what the odds are, but it seems everytime we have a rally, I have to be on-site for work. I was supposed to only be there on the 26th, but now I have to be there all next week. I only go on-site 20-25 days a year so it's uncanny those days always seem to be when there's a 2A meetup. I'll try to finish early and attend the 25th. If not, I hope there's a great turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Thank you all for standing for the 2A.
    We need as many 2A people as possible to be there, especially on Sept 25.

I tested out my Gadsden stickers and they are perfect.
    They are big enough that they can't be missed, small enough to wear easily, tacky enough to stick well to anything, and easy to remove from clothing when done.

I am also bringing a 2A stencil and some spray paint that will be at the fountain.
    People are welcome to bring a blank t-shirt and spray paint 2A on it if they are so inclined.
    Just watch overspray on the granite!

That's a mess we don't want to get ourselves into.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Just watch overspray on the granite!

That's a mess we don't want to get ourselves into.
    Thats why you spray over grass., in a week its mowed and gone.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast