17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 43 of 116 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

while i was on post scavello walked by, looks like he'll be in harrisburg for this.

do we have to surrender our cellphones with our firearms? hoping that is just a local court thing.
    Last edited by fallenleader; September 5th, 2019 at 07:06 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Adams County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Cell phones are OK inside the building.
    O(ld) F(at) & U(gly)

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    while i was on post scavello walked by, looks like he'll be in harrisburg for this.

do we have to surrender our cellphones with our firearms? hoping that is just a local court thing.
    Cell phones are ok inside the Capitol, and I strongly suggest all 2A people keep a phone recording in their pocket for the entire event.
    Goodman and her rabid Bloomberg red shirts are almost certainly going to start trouble, and we need it on film so we can spread it all over the internet.
    An external battery pack can help significantly prolong phone recording time if needed.

You can also throw on a Bloomberg red shirt and fall in behind Goodman to get ushered into the Capitol VIP style without going through security.
    I'm going to get that on film this time and raise holy hell about it in the hearing.

Most of the recent mass shootings have been by rabid homicidal Liberal Democrats.
    It is dangerous to let Goodman and her rabid Bloomberg red shirts get into the Capitol without making them go through security.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Cell phones are ok inside the Capitol, and I strongly suggest all 2A people keep a phone recording in their pocket for the entire event.
    Goodman and her rabid Bloomberg red shirts are almost certainly going to start trouble, and we need it on film so we can spread it all over the internet.
    An external battery pack can help significantly prolong phone recording time if needed.

You can also throw on a Bloomberg red shirt and fall in behind Goodman to get ushered into the Capitol VIP style without going through security.
    I'm going to get that on film this time and raise holy hell about it in the hearing.

Most of the recent mass shootings have been by rabid homicidal Liberal Democrats.
    It is dangerous to let Goodman and her rabid Bloomberg red shirts get into the Capitol without making them go through security.
    Sure would be funny if some one wearing a red shirt that they ushered through the side door ended up having a firearm or knife on them. It would probably end their VIP status, but you'd probably have to eat the charge.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post

I'll probably be live streaming from the capital on the day I go.

I have encouraged two new folks to show up. One of the two has serious knee issues. Long walks and long standing do not work. How much seating is located for the audience in the hearing room? I have only done the Rotunda thing and visited offices, but have no other experience with any other part of that building. Thanks.

77 "going" on the Facebook event. GOA started their own Facebook event so maybe they'll reach a wider audience.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Fayette County)

Anyone in my area planning on a charter Bus trip from Fayette County, the area around RT51&I70? Smithdon? Area here, please let me know!

(Bucks County)

Message from GOA:

6 September 2019
    Dear Mike:
    On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, the PA Senate Judiciary Committee will hold hearings on gun control legislation to include gun/magazine bans, "Red Flag" gun confiscation orders (GCOs), and universal background checks (UBCs). The hearing will be held in the Harrisburg State Capitol North Office Building, Hearing Room 1, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
    I will be testifying on behalf of GOA members across the Commonwealth to stop the Bloomberg-funded anti-gun agenda. But we need to have a strong showing from our members and supporters on the 25th.
    So, I am personally asking you to make every effort to come to Harrisburg on September 25th at 1 PM. Bring your friends. The opposition will be out in force.
    As you may recall, Pennsylvania Senate Judiciary Committee chairperson, Senator Lisa Baker (R-20), is going back on her previous promise to gun owners by holding gun control hearings in the wake of the El Paso and Dayton atrocities.
    In an August 6, 2019 public statement, Senator Baker called these hearings a “prelude to action” and that they will examine “what can be constitutionally accomplished in respect to weapons and ammunition.” That sure sounds like gun control to me!
    On May 6, 2019, Senator Baker promised me, elected officials and other grassroots activists assembled that she had “no plans” to take up gun control legislation.
    So, please come to Harrisburg on Wednesday, September 25th and stand up for your gun rights. Click the red button above or below to RSVP via Facebook. But even if you don't have Facebook, please save the date and come anyway.
    Sincerely,

Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH
    Pennsylvania Director
    Gun Owners of America
    Follow me on Twitter: @DrFinnell
    P.S. Please remember to attend the PA Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on gun control on Wednesday, September 25th at 1 PM. The location is the Harrisburg Capitol North Office Building, Hearing Room 1.
    View on the Web
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

I came here to share that email I just received.

I forwarded it to my media contacts and state Congressmen.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 43 of 116 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast