• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 39 of 116 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    (Fayette County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

My opinion we are being attacked from the East and the West! kaliforknia the ground zero for the gunbanners that flourish! pew york and pew joisey, all strict antiConstitutional "bad laws" and the highest crime rates in the US! I got to try to contact some of my local sportsman clubs. I'm hoping that someone is chartering a bus from our area. I live in Fayette County, and I WANT TO BE THERE IN THE WORST WAY!

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

I do wish we could get as organized as the anti's, but they have hordes of people that don't work and the funds to be bus them all there. We're often left to our own devices and have to give up work to stand for our rights.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I do wish we could get as organized as the anti's, but they have hordes of people that don't work and the funds to be bus them all there. We're often left to our own devices and have to give up work to stand for our rights.
    More than not working and having free transportation, they're actually getting paid to protest.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Communists always have that advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Flyers distributed and displayed at the below shops. King Shooter's Supply was closed, presumably due to the holiday, so I'll try again next week. The worst part of this was I went to 5 shops and didn't come home with a new gun.

French Creek Outfitters
    Target World
    Tanner's
    Classic Pistol
    Surplus City
    Great work! Thank you!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I'm taking some flyers to the SCCSFA Field Day on Sept. 8. It's open to the public, so stop by. I'll make a post about it in the appropriate forum.
    Thank you!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

My son has scouts tonight...I should take some for the other leaders, all gun owners.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

There is a bunch of cool blokes in a PA gun-related discord (social media platform) with 100+ members debating about going to this. Some are already confirmed 'yes'. We have been discussing what to wear and we brought up that people on this forum made t-shirt designs. Have you narrowed down a design, or will you be selling t-shirts to pro-gun supporters who show up? Maybe, for those who have nothing and either can't pre-order or can't find a seller on-site, simply wearing orange hunting vests will suffice? They are convenient in that you can wear them ontop of whatever you are wearing and pretty cheap. I think orange vests are a pretty well-known symbol for hunters.

(Cumberland County)

I should have the final design soon and will share. I am taking orders from members here via pm. Probably won't have a ton of extras between not wanting to get stuck with extras and not wanting to be a street vendor at the capital

And my 2 cents on orange - that was the last color used by anti's to show their support to take away rights...………..

Quote Originally Posted by Barley View Post
    There is a bunch of cool blokes in a PA gun-related discord (social media platform) with 100+ members debating about going to this. Some are already confirmed 'yes'. We have been discussing what to wear and we brought up that people on this forum made t-shirt designs. Have you narrowed down a design, or will you be selling t-shirts to pro-gun supporters who show up? Maybe, for those who have nothing and either can't pre-order or can't find a seller on-site, simply wearing orange hunting vests will suffice? They are convenient in that you can wear them ontop of whatever you are wearing and pretty cheap. I think orange vests are a pretty well-known symbol for hunters.
    Last edited by cruzans; September 3rd, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Berks County)

This is on topic but only slightly connected. I no longer post all the crap I get from CeasefirePA. Had a few folks that didn't understand the reason for the posts. I'm too old to piss up ropes so I quit. This is general info from Ceasefire concerning the dates relative to this thread:

It's time for action.

We watched mass shootings unfold in Texas and Alabama this weekend, a toddler in Allentown shot himself with a gun he found at home, five people were killed and eight injured in Philly and one was injured in Pittsburgh, there was a double shooting this morning in Harrisburg, and as I write this, a fourteen year old in Alabama just confessed to shooting his entire family and a woman just shot her neighbor and then herself at a veterans’ retirement community in Chester.

I am angry and impatient. I am angry to see President Trump discount any proposals to address our gun violence problem and continue to scapegoat those living with mental illness. I am angry at Republican leadership in Harrisburg and D.C. who refuse to bring good bills to a vote, and I am angry at legislators of both parties who won’t sign on to good bills sponsored by colleagues from across the aisle. I am angry because we know how to solve our gun violence problem, and we simply fail to take action.

I am impatient and tired of waiting. And I’m counting the days until those elected officials get back to work -- one week until state representatives return to Harrisburg, two weeks for state senators. Our U.S. representatives and senators go back to D.C. next week.

What will happen when they return? Hearings are scheduled in the PA Senate Judiciary Committee for Sept. 24 and 25. We are expecting and demanding real action to follow -- meaning votes. But will these good bills reach the floor? Will the House take up the same bills? Will the U.S. Senate move any of the good bills the House has already passed?

How many more lives do we have to lose? How many more families need to be shattered? When will it be the right time?

I’m impatient and angry. And I’m letting everyone know -- democrat and republican legislators, friends and family, and the media. There’s only one side in this fight, the right side. You are part of the solution or part of the problem.

Here are three things you can do right now to make clear that you, too, are expecting real action:

Call Speaker Turzai and ask him to put gun violence prevention on the House agenda now. His number is (412) 369-2230. All you have to say is: “I’m calling to ask Speaker Turzai to put gun violence prevention on the house agenda.”

Email Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and demand that he call votes on bills that the House has sent over. Write him an email and tell him why you think it is important to move on gun violence prevention legislation. His email address is senator@mcconnell.senate.gov

Make a donation today and help us continue the fight.

Thanks for being part of the solution.

DONATE NOW!
    CeaseFirePA
    P..O. Box 60095
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
    215-923-3151
    info@ceasefirepa.org

Page 39 of 116 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast