Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Are you attending?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, both days, inside.

    13 23.64%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

    20 36.36%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

    8 14.55%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

    14 25.45%
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 560
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    All over PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I've contacted kotaboy 32 and Yankee Marshal saw and liked my Instagram post about the rally. I'm making a video today or tomorrow about the rally and I'll ask them to share it. Can probably get Never Enough Ammo to shout it out too. As soon as I have something to send them I'll be sending out emails.
    Oh snap, Yankee? Love his channel. Hope he helps spread the word!
    "Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds." - Hotline Miami

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    1,059
    Rep Power
    1442967

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Just had a crazy thought. Are they going to bring in extra lockers for all of the gun toting pro 2a people that are showing up for this?

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    SEPA, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    1503240

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by mckormicnavistar View Post
    I would go down Monday but I don't want to drive down from Warren county by myself.
    The hearings are Tuesday and Wednesday - and please make the drive if you can.

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mobile RV Unit
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    The word is that the legislators that have sold us out to Bloomberg are deliberately making it difficult for us to gather information and prepare.
    That is why you are having trouble finding information posted on the PA Legislature website, this was meant to be a one sided political show trial.
    The only reason we have any information on this at all is because FOAC has back channels to people in the know.

    This is a really big deal, and it is meant to pave the way for an intense push for gun control bills during the legislative session.
    We need to show up and flood the Capitol with 2A people in very large numbers, and we need to shut this thing down hard.

    We need to make the legislators realize that they have woken the sleeping 2A giant in Pennsylvania.
    They need to be made to understand that they have seriously miscalculated our resolve, and that we will not allow them to destroy our 2A rights in Pennsylvania.
    This is exactly what they did to us in New Jersey. The hearings were a farce. They switched bills at the last minute without notice making informed comment on them impossible. The Chairman cut off pr0 2A comments and let anti-2A speakers ramble on. Even though many signed up to speak in advance, they shut down the hearings early denying dozens of pro-2A citizens the opportunity to comment.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Leb-A-non, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,973
    Rep Power
    3433778

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    This is exactly what they did to us in New Jersey. The hearings were a farce. They switched bills at the last minute without notice making informed comment on them impossible. The Chairman cut off pr0 2A comments and let anti-2A speakers ramble on. Even though many signed up to speak in advance, they shut down the hearings early denying dozens of pro-2A citizens the opportunity to comment.
    hmmmm, that almost sounds like a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evincing a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism. Or a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. It sounds very similar to calling together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures, though it isn't exactly the same.

    Haven't they switched the days of scheduled hearings on us before? I may be thinking back 10 years or so, but keep an eye out for that.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    SEPA, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    1503240

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    hmmmm, that almost sounds like a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evincing a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism. Or a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. It sounds very similar to calling together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures, though it isn't exactly the same.

    Haven't they switched the days of scheduled hearings on us before? I may be thinking back 10 years or so, but keep an eye out for that.
    It occurred to me that if there are underhanded dealings afoot they might switch the days/times once it's too close for us to react. (and probably give the antis a heads up way before that).
    I really hope that doesn't happen, because if it does it means the Rs in the legislature have really turned their backs on us.

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boondocks, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    It occurred to me that if there are underhanded dealings afoot they might switch the days/times once it's too close for us to react. (and probably give the antis a heads up way before that).
    I really hope that doesn't happen, because if it does it means the Rs in the legislature have really turned their backs on us.
    There are members here that receive notifications from some anti groups and post them. Hopefully if that happens we will also have advanced notice.

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    5,116
    Rep Power
    17778037

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    I'll try to make this the last post until proof so as not to annoy - but as I started getting pm's - I quickly realized we have a lot of well fed members, and once you go past xl prices go up So, as I mentioned, I really think the $15 color flag front of shirt is best and would pop the most. In talking to my friend, 2x = +$2, 3x = +$3, 4x = +$4 and 5x = +5.
    Sorry, I'm new to this T-shirt stuff. I still think it's a good deal for a nicely done qfuality shirt that can be kept and worn for years Hopefully this is ok with everyone. He is giving me his best price and I am obviously not adding anything on!
    Thank you!


    ps I was at Kiss concert last night and was thinking about getting a T-shirt - until I saw they are $50, $60 and $70 dollars. For a T-Shirt. WTF!
    Last edited by cruzans; August 22nd, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    1,059
    Rep Power
    1442967

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Wait just a dog gone minute, you were at a kiss concert. I'm seeing a whole new side of you. Rock on

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,752
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

    Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    Just had a crazy thought. Are they going to bring in extra lockers for all of the gun toting pro 2a people that are showing up for this?
    Won't be a problem, the Capitol police open a gun storage room next to the garage when overflow 2A people show up for these type of events.
    If going inside to attend the hearings, walk to the rear Capitol entrance by the (sometimes dry) fountain, the gun room is to the right next to Capitol garage entrance.
    The gun room entrance door is to the right of the garage driveway entrance at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and North Drive.
    Capitol garage is for Capitol employees only, people must use the surrounding public garages and walk in.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why can't we carry in state capitol building?
    By JustinHEMI in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 15th, 2019, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 16th, 2013, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 4th, 2010, 08:06 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2009, 07:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops