• Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Should everyone try to pile into the capital? I'm more than willing to OC an AR outside on the steps and shout into a megaphone for a few hours.
    I'll be out there or inside with you all----make sure to wear your PAFOA hats and anything else that will tell others "we're here"!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(York County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    "PRO 2A - AND I VOTE" on front over flag ?

My thoughts, right or wrong was stay away from religion, Gadsden, etc. and keep clean and to the point. And liberals and Anti's hate seeing the flag I like the idea of adding "and I vote".
    I'll check back tomorrow at some point and if you guys think there would be 36 or so interested, I'll do it.

Interested here too; I could do at least 2.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    I've been to a few of these hearings on different issues and have never seen anyone from the general audience given a chance to speak. It is typically people specifically invited to talk.

They normally include "industry professionals or experts". I would think that Kim Stolfer has been invited, but have not asked him as yet. Clearly, GOA should be invited too.
    Kim is on the list to testify

Are you Lisa Baker?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    So...would there be an opportunity somehow for a citizen to speak? I'd do it. I've had it all in written already my head if I'd ever have to speak to a group. That might be a question for GOA.

I'm going to try to get on-air on WHP580 to announce and encourage all gun owners to get their butts up to the Capitol. A LOT of gun owners listen to that station in the afternoon, Conservative talk radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    I've been to a few of these hearings on different issues and have never seen anyone from the general audience given a chance to speak. It is typically people specifically invited to talk.

They normally include "industry professionals or experts". I would think that Kim Stolfer has been invited, but have not asked him as yet. Clearly, GOA should be invited too.
    Only people invited to testify will speak.

Our job is to fill the Capitol Building in Harrisburg beyond capacity for 2 days on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    We are being asked to absolutely overwhelm the Capitol inside and outside with people recognizable as 2A supporters.

2A professionals that will be testifying on our behalf will include Kim Stolfer (FOAC), Dr Val Finnell (GOA), Dr John Lott, Joshua Prince Esq, and Dr Charles Gallo.
    The speaker list will be updated when notified.

I was asked to make sure everyone here understands how serious the situation is.
    The gravity of the immediate threat to our 2A rights in PA at this moment cannot be overstated.

The Bloomberg lobby has taken up permanent residence in Harrisburg.
    There are gun control lobbyists visiting our PA legislators every single day of the legislative session.

On Sept 24-25, 2019, there will be a "maximum effort" from Bloomberg and the other gun control groups to have a HUGE presence at the Capitol.
    Bloomberg wants to use the Sept 24-25 hearings to force our PA legislators to ram through gun control immediately.

The greatest threats we are facing are immediate passage of Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration (Universal Background Checks), and Magazine Capacity Bans.

We are being asked to do our part to help stop this immediate threat to our 2A rights in Pennsylvania.

We can leave the talking to the 2A professionals.
    All we need to do is show up on Sept 24-25 and overwhelm our Capitol with an unignorable massive presence of recognizable 2A people.

You can show up dressed however you are most comfortable, hang out inside or outside however you prefer, just please stand with us for the 2A and be there.
    Bring t-shirts, bring signs, bring flags, bring tables and chairs (outside), bring food and drink (outside), bring whatever you want to make yourself comfortable at the Capitol Sept 24-25.

We are asking all 2A people to wear clothing or a sticker identifying themselves as 2A.
    PAFOA people will be handing out Yellow Gadsden Flag Stickers to help make us all recognizable 2A supporters.

If you plan to attend the hearings inside, please arrive at least 2 hours early.

Bloomberg buses are going to arrive early to try to pack the room with wall to wall gun control people.
    We need our 2A people to be there before Bloomberg has a chance to crowd us out of the hearing room.

This entire fiasco is meant to be a show trial to pressure our PA legislators to immediately pass Red Flag Laws, Universal Gun Registration, and Magazine Capacity Bans.
    We need to overwhelm our Capitol with 2A people for 2 days and shut this thing down hard.

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg PA
    Tuesday September 24, 2019 **9:00am-12:00pm**
    Wednesday September 25, 2019 **1:00pm-4:00pm**

Please stand with us to protect the 2A in PA.
    I will see you there.
    Bern-
    Last edited by Berncly; August 22nd, 2019 at 02:38 AM. Reason: typo
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Any thoughts on if/how we can get some charter buses going (like was done for the May rally)?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Bern & Justin, I'll kick in $100 for the bulk purchase as well, there's no reason any one of us should pick up the whole cost. Just PM me with a paypal or address for a check.
    Thank you!
    Please send Justin a PM to arrange the details with him.

If anyone else wants to order or donate a pack of Gadsden stickers please post and then send JustinHEMI a PM here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=33476

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Any thoughts on if/how we can get some charter buses going (like was done for the May rally)?
    I don't have any details on that.
    If you can contact the person that set it up last time that would be a good place to start.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    If anyone else wants to order or donate a pack of Gadsden stickers please post and then send JustinHEMI a PM here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=33476
    My order of 100 Gadsden stickers plus shipping cost $152.63 total.
    This includes a 25% coupon they offer on the website.
    Shipping is 2 weeks, so order now if you plan to.
    https://www.cafepress.com/mf/3233009...ctId=424917341

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Is anyone making a flyer? I will if no one else does.

Then I'll send it to everyone imaginable. Distributed the May rally flyer to reps, gun shops/clubs, talk radio hosts...
    If you can do flyers and send them out that would be great.
    Thank you!

Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast