27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1155
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Start at 9:30. Celebrating that local municipalities can make up their own gun restrictions as they wish. Admitting he works with Ceasefire also.

Then and now!LMAO https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/0...-behavior.html

(Chester County)

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Look what the Constitutional terrorist group is sharing:

The tiny group of ceasefire people had a large opposing gathering removed by force (police), and they have the nerve to claim to represent democracy?

it was a good idea for us to hang around the exit and say "goodbye" to what was about 1/3-1/2 of the anti's.

who was the guy with the FOAC badge in his suit breast pocket?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    it was a good idea for us to hang around the exit and say "goodbye" to what was about 1/3-1/2 of the anti's.

Me? I fit the description, was out 3-4 times throughout the day...

Our letter to our State Senator, to Lisa Baker regarding the Tuesday Hearing.

"Dear Senator Baker:

We attended the Senate Judiciary Commitment Hearing on Tuesday morning, September 24, 2019 from start to the finish. Both the structure and chairing of the Hearing were manifestly unfair to those of us who support the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms guaranteed by each of the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States of America. The content of this letter is based on our personal observations, not hearsay from others.

The structure of the Hearing was weighted heavily in favor of those with political interests and professionals who support gun control legislation and the only two, both highly credentialed professionals, with views different from the other Panels were pushed to Panel 8. There was nothing approaching balance in the selection and order of the Panel presentations. The vast majority of the Senators did not even extend the courtesy of staying on to listen to Panel 8 or even extend the false courtesy of pretending to listen to Panel 8. They simply left. Had the gentleman representing Panel 7 attended the Hearing, Panel 8 would have been simply dropped from the Agenda altogether.

The conduct of the Hearing was overwhelmingly biased in favor of gun control advocacy. Each of the presenters on each of the Panels prior to Panel 8 were given all the time they required to make their statements and to respond to each of the questions put to them, even to the point of being given in Panel 6, the opportunity to reach out to internet sources to supply additional information to support their contentions.

The treatment of Charles Gallo and John Lott of Panel 8 was as unfair to them as it was both discourteous and unprofessional. You used the power of your Chair to stop Doctor Gallo from continuing his statement. While you were not hostile to Dr, Gallo, you cut him short just the same. Dr. Lott is the foremost and the most thoughtful and articulate academic professional to address the statistics used in the consideration issues surrounding violent crime, suicide, violence causation and the impact of the availability to citizens of firearms and their uses. He was given no time to make a complete summary statement but instead rushed through his efforts to comment and correct information given to the Committee by the other Panels, information that was flawed, incorrect or incomplete. A fair minded Committee and an honest Hearing would have insisted on getting that information. He was not given a fair chance to present or develop those remarks. Had someone planned a manner in which to make it seem that these two respected professionals would appear to be disorganized and incomplete in the short remarks they were allowed to make, they could not have achieved that objective better than you managed to accomplish in your treatment of them.

The prospect of the Hearing presented an opportunity to accomplish many objectives. It offered an opportunity for the Senate Judiciary Committee to demonstrate to the citizens that the Senators are truly interested in a fair, balanced, and complete presentation of facts and information from all sides of the issue before making a decision. That particular opportunity was most certainly lost, perhaps never even contemplated. What we observed was a one-sided Hearing, a plain disregard for information and testimony from the Pro-2A side. The Hearing causes us to believe that the purpose of the Hearing was to allow the gathering of information to justify political deals and decisions to enact infringement legislation already made out of the view of the citizens you represent. We could not be more disappointed.

After the Hearing was closed and the gallery was exiting, a person exclaimed “Equal Time for the 2A!” While we chose not to respond in that fashion, we believe that gentleman was absolutely correct in his assessment of the structure and conduct of the Hearing.

So we ask, was all of this intentional? As your constituents we ask for an answer to that question. We want to learn your own views on the structure of the Hearing and your Chairing of it and, most importantly, why you believe it was a fair Hearing. We would like to know if Panel 8 will be brought back to the Committee and given the opportunity to make complete statements and given the same consideration allowed the prior Panels, the consideration denied to Panel 8.

We very much look forward to your response to the concerns that we have expressed in this letter.

Thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Me? I fit the description, was out 3-4 times throughout the day...
    you talk to us outside by fountain and roadway around 1800?
    bern was like "who was that?" i said "i don't fucking know, he wanted to have a conversation and had an FOAC badge"
    he was like "i don't know either, he came up yanking his tie off"

it was funny. was a good convo too. well both of the convos were good.

I'm pretty sure this guy was on the Senate panel..... :-)

Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Lancaster County)

you talk to us outside by fountain and roadway around 1800?
    bern was like "who was that?" i said "i don't fucking know, he wanted to have a conversation and had an FOAC badge"
    he was like "i don't know either, he came up yanking his tie off"

it was funny. was a good convo too. well both of the convos were good.
    Yeah that was me lol Was ready to get out of the monkey suit. I wasn't going to get dressed up because they didn't deserve the respect but after what Kauffman did the day before I changed my mind

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Yeah that was me lol Was ready to get out of the monkey suit. I wasn't going to get dressed up because they didn't deserve the respect but after what Kauffman did the day before I changed my mind
    nice meeting you.
    and now we know who we are.
    i was in the middle, or i guess as i'm known "the vp9 guy" although not "southpaw vp9 guy"

here's the reason they were allowed to use the hallway.
    https://local21news.com/news/local/a...measures-in-pa

it looks really full and tidy for a close up shot of all 20 of them.

i'm too lazy to dig for each one but this search should narrow it down.
    i hate google but their spiders are quick and the searching is pretty capable as far as narrowing down to last 2 days and etc.
    https://news.google.com/search?q=har...S&ceid=US%3Aen
    i would expect the search to need updated to "within last week" as more articles get added over time. i havent searched yet for the local stations for any short vid clips they took.

fountain people at the end of this video
    https://fox43.com/2019/09/24/governo...up-for-a-vote/
    mixed in this one, yinzer is featured as the screenshot
    https://fox43.com/2019/09/24/house-j...on-for-a-vote/

some of us in here
    https://local21news.com/news/local/d...rns-to-session

that is about it so far, all news from the 24th. 25th must not have fit the narrative as well or they just slow.
    Last edited by fallenleader; September 26th, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

If it was an older gentleman, I checked out at the gun check with him and we chatted about some carry ammo he uses. I forget the name of it but he said it's expensive and shreds tissue. The cop asked him if he liked his ammo in his spare mag. They were like hollow points but had deep cuts in the ends that branch out on impact for more internal damage.

Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast