Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default So who else is a libertarian?

I am a libertarian but typically sided with Republicans since they were usually the best option when compared to libtards. Trump and Republicans in general have really lost my support recently with their gun control antics. Fuck'em!. I am really tired of Republicans and libtards at this point.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

(Montgomery County)

Great plan.
    Let the Liberal Democrats win control of the government.
    Lose the Supreme Court and let them destroy the Second Amendment.
    Stop pretending to be a Libertarian, you're not good at faking it.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Clinton County)

"You're throwing your vote away!!!"
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Chester County)

OK, so you're a "Libertatian", that's great and it's just as much of a fantasy as the libturd's utopian "everything is beautiful and we all share and share alike" fairytale.

Social constructs like a nation dictate that we have rules in place to limit humans' base desires of "gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine, screw you go away!" Interconnected social networks also require infrastructure, so that barter, trade and commerce can take place. Maintaining societies and diverse groups and keeping them connected requires implementers, overseers and arbiters, ie: politicians, and that's where things can go to hell in a handbasket.

If you want to learn about politics and compromise, get married, that's the greatest lesson in compromise anyone can experience.

Now when we link all, of the above together, we begin to understand that mine , mine, mine, and we all share equally is horse hockey. So, we work to find and support the best relationship we can that is acceptable and workable to all sides.

Having your in-laws visit can be painful, but it is tolerable in most cases and it maintains harmony in your marriage, just like having to vote for the least destructive, realistic political candidate. Living in a relationship of any sort requires compromise and sometimes nearly biting one's tongue off, just like being in the voting booth.

Enjoy the ideals of libertarianism and be realistic, it ain't gonna happen, so bite your tongue and vote for the least distasteful candidate in every election. Yes, it has been like this ever since I can remember and I'm getting to be an old man.

Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    OK, so you're a "Libertatian", that's great and it's just as much of a fantasy as the libturd's utopian "everything is beautiful and we all share and share alike" fairytale.

Social constructs like a nation dictate that we have rules in place to limit humans' base desires of "gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine, screw you go away!" Interconnected social networks also require infrastructure, so that barter, trade and commerce can take place. Maintaining societies and diverse groups and keeping them connected requires implementers, overseers and arbiters, ie: politicians, and that's where things can go to hell in a handbasket.

If you want to learn about politics and compromise, get married, that's the greatest lesson in compromise anyone can experience.

Now when we link all, of the above together, we begin to understand that mine , mine, mine, and we all share equally is horse hockey. So, we work to find and support the best relationship we can that is acceptable and workable to all sides.

Having your in-laws visit can be painful, but it is tolerable in most cases and it maintains harmony in your marriage, just like having to vote for the least destructive, realistic political candidate. Living in a relationship of any sort requires compromise and sometimes nearly biting one's tongue off, just like being in the voting booth.

Enjoy the ideals of libertarianism and be realistic, it ain't gonna happen, so bite your tongue and vote for the least distasteful candidate in every election. Yes, it has been like this ever since I can remember and I'm getting to be an old man.

Have a great day.
    I'm a libertarian at heart, but vote republican because of democrats.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Berks County)

Even if I was a libertarian I wouldn't register as such, then I wouldn't be able to even vote in the primaries. But I'm not so I don't need to give it any thought.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Same here. Under no illusion thst we can break this 2 party system. The last libertarian presidential ticket was a joke, too.

Libertarian? I haven't been in a library in 40yrs!
    Last edited by abner13; August 16th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    That is T-shirt worthy!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast