Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Woods, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    2691157

    Default So who else is a libertarian?

    I am a libertarian but typically sided with Republicans since they were usually the best option when compared to libtards. Trump and Republicans in general have really lost my support recently with their gun control antics. Fuck'em!. I am really tired of Republicans and libtards at this point.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    17755067

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,889
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    Great plan.
    Let the Liberal Democrats win control of the government.
    Lose the Supreme Court and let them destroy the Second Amendment.
    Stop pretending to be a Libertarian, you're not good at faking it.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
    (Clinton County)
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,468
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    "You're throwing your vote away!!!"
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Carson City, Wentzylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    21474842

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    OK, so you're a "Libertatian", that's great and it's just as much of a fantasy as the libturd's utopian "everything is beautiful and we all share and share alike" fairytale.

    Social constructs like a nation dictate that we have rules in place to limit humans' base desires of "gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine, screw you go away!" Interconnected social networks also require infrastructure, so that barter, trade and commerce can take place. Maintaining societies and diverse groups and keeping them connected requires implementers, overseers and arbiters, ie: politicians, and that's where things can go to hell in a handbasket.

    If you want to learn about politics and compromise, get married, that's the greatest lesson in compromise anyone can experience.

    Now when we link all, of the above together, we begin to understand that mine , mine, mine, and we all share equally is horse hockey. So, we work to find and support the best relationship we can that is acceptable and workable to all sides.

    Having your in-laws visit can be painful, but it is tolerable in most cases and it maintains harmony in your marriage, just like having to vote for the least destructive, realistic political candidate. Living in a relationship of any sort requires compromise and sometimes nearly biting one's tongue off, just like being in the voting booth.

    Enjoy the ideals of libertarianism and be realistic, it ain't gonna happen, so bite your tongue and vote for the least distasteful candidate in every election. Yes, it has been like this ever since I can remember and I'm getting to be an old man.

    Have a great day.
    Take away the soap box, take away the ballot box and all that's left is the cartridge box.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In the middle of no where, Georgia
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    OK, so you're a "Libertatian", that's great and it's just as much of a fantasy as the libturd's utopian "everything is beautiful and we all share and share alike" fairytale.

    Social constructs like a nation dictate that we have rules in place to limit humans' base desires of "gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine, screw you go away!" Interconnected social networks also require infrastructure, so that barter, trade and commerce can take place. Maintaining societies and diverse groups and keeping them connected requires implementers, overseers and arbiters, ie: politicians, and that's where things can go to hell in a handbasket.

    If you want to learn about politics and compromise, get married, that's the greatest lesson in compromise anyone can experience.

    Now when we link all, of the above together, we begin to understand that mine , mine, mine, and we all share equally is horse hockey. So, we work to find and support the best relationship we can that is acceptable and workable to all sides.

    Having your in-laws visit can be painful, but it is tolerable in most cases and it maintains harmony in your marriage, just like having to vote for the least destructive, realistic political candidate. Living in a relationship of any sort requires compromise and sometimes nearly biting one's tongue off, just like being in the voting booth.

    Enjoy the ideals of libertarianism and be realistic, it ain't gonna happen, so bite your tongue and vote for the least distasteful candidate in every election. Yes, it has been like this ever since I can remember and I'm getting to be an old man.

    Have a great day.
    I'm a libertarian at heart, but vote republican because of democrats.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.


    Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    1,567
    Rep Power
    7086656

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Great plan.
    Let the Liberal Democrats win control of the government.
    Lose the Supreme Court and let them destroy the Second Amendment.
    Stop pretending to be a Libertarian, you're not good at faking it.
    It's this attitude that caused me to leave the RINO party. Pander to the lessor of evils, degrade and dehumanize (like the donks) anyone outside of group think. Republicans want support? Drop the RINOS and listen to the constituents by returning to the planks of the platform and not being Socialist (err Democrat) light.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Montco, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    379
    Rep Power
    14425663

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    I'm a libertarian at heart, but vote republican because of democrats.
    Same here. Under no illusion thst we can break this 2 party system. The last libertarian presidential ticket was a joke, too.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Penn area, Pennsylvania
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    Libertarian? I haven't been in a library in 40yrs!
    Last edited by abner13; August 16th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,891
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: So who else is a libertarian?

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I am a libertarian but typically sided with Republicans since they were usually the best option when compared to libtards. Trump and Republicans in general have really lost my support recently with their gun control antics. Fuck'em!. I am really tired of Republicans and libtards at this point.
    Me, but I'm still voting for Trump until we get another SCOTUS pick and a few more other court appointments. Up until 2016, I voted Libertarian, but now I'm a single issue voter and the best way that I see to protect the 2A is proper court stacking. That's just the way it is.

    Whether or not Trump personally likes bumpstocks and such is irrelevant. The long term protection of the 2A starts with the courts.
    Life has a melody.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Libertarian forum
    By josh in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 7th, 2006, 11:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops