Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Dave Argall: Another Anti-2A RINO

He's on board with Lisa Baker.

Response to my message regarding Red Flag laws in PA:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding your opposition to Red Flag Laws in Pennsylvania. I understand your concerns from your perspective.

One of my Republican colleagues in the Senate and the chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Senator Lisa Baker (R-20), recently put out a statement that I would recommend you view here. She stresses that the hearings planned for the fall will be to determine if there is anything that can be constitutionally accomplished regarding weapons and ammunition, as well as the need for better treatment for those with mental health issues.
    (Bold added)

Default Re: Dave Argall: Another Anti-2A RINO

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    if there is anything that can be constitutionally accomplished regarding weapons and ammunition (Bold added)
    F. NO there isn't anything that can be "constitutionally accomplished"!

And her question itself is unconstitutional. It is LITERALLY spelled out in the document she swore an oath to protect and defend!

"The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."
    Article 1, Section 21 of the Pennsylvania State Constitution

The "hearing" should last two seconds and consist of a two word response followed by her immediate impeachment or arrest.
    Last edited by buckengr; August 14th, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Chester County)

It's worrying that they specifically mention ammunition. I expected a push for UBCs on guns - I wonder if they are planning to go for background checks on ammo too. That would be terrible.

(Berks County)

I think, knowing both Senators Baker and Argall, that everyone is implying support for gun regulation that is non-existent. Rather, they are publicly stating their openness to hearing solutions to the issues plaguing society, which will have a heavy focus on our broken mental health system across the US and the erosion of the family unit and corresponding loss of people’s moral compass.
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    I think, knowing both Senators Baker and Argall, that everyone is implying support for gun regulation that is non-existent. Rather, they are publicly stating their openness to hearing solutions to the issues plaguing society, which will have a heavy focus on our broken mental health system across the US and the erosion of the family unit and corresponding loss of people’s moral compass.
    This. He doesn’t usually stake out strong positions. He’s political first and foremost.

(Chester County)

As I read yesterday in some of the comments from an article about mass shooters, most of them are incels and have never been laid in their entire lives. Maybe if schools could provide some hookers specifically for these incels and use school lunch money to pay for it this might help with the incel mass shootings.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    As I read yesterday in some of the comments from an article about mass shooters, most of them are incels and have never been laid in their entire lives. Maybe if schools could provide some hookers specifically for these incels and use school lunch money to pay for it this might help with the incel mass shootings.
    Not gonna lie. I had to look that one up. Remember Readers Digest 'It Pays to Enrich Your Word Power?'

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Here's something to ponder: the incels aren't a problem they want to solve. Mass shooters give them what they want:

1. Profitable material for the press to peddle
    2. Political material to fundraise and give speeches to win their side
    3. Political material to use as propaganda to blame their opposition i.e. us. Remember it's not only the politicians but also their rabid blue pill leftist followers who virtue signal their hate for us as if it's their mission in life.
    4. Material to use to gain bigger budget for police and the so-called "justice" system, as well as pass all manner of other nannyism and control.
    5. Distraction from real problems i.e. the inner city scum who cause 90%+ of the violent crime.

They don't want that to stop. It works too well for them. Trying to bring up how to solve the problem is never going to go anywhere, not only to the politicians, but to the communists who support them.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; August 15th, 2019 at 05:54 PM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

If you have an anti 2nd amendment State Sen and Rep, please go on their official Facebook page and regularly post. My experience has been that they hate it and you can communicate directly with other constituents. If you can be persuasive, provide info and sources while being civil, you might reach a few folks on the fence. I never call anyone any names even if I think they are idiots. The only people I insult are the politicians and its mostly about their intellectual dishonesty and laziness when it comes to producing real solutions to violence.