Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IWB Holster

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: IWB Holster

Unfortunately finding a holster you really like tends to be a trial and error proposition. No shame in it, just know you'll have to invest some money in a few different options.

(Adams County)

I just moved to PA from MD so just started carrying. Bought a Springfield XDS mod 2 and Alien gear shape shift system. So far I've been using the IWB set up and it's great. Very comfortable and easy to reach at the 4 O'clock location Also picked up a Kore Essential gun belt which is fantastic. I gave them a nice review on line, they saw it and have sent me a second belt for using my post on another site as advertisement.
    So with all that said, I recommend the ALien gear system as a great bang for your buck.. Only down side was 3 week wait

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bortle View Post
    I have a Crossbreed Supertuck. I can carry a Browning Hi Power all day with no problem. Kinda the same shape as an Alien gear. Wear it for a week and it will form to your shape and be even more comfy
    I have a handmade (my hands, thankyouverymuch) supertuck clone for my 5" 1911 that has been my EDC for 5 years and my only IDPA holster for well over 200 matches. Once it formed to me I stopped spending all day thinking about it.

A good belt is essential - I use a Bigfoot steel-core.

N82 Tactical Holsters - I cannot recommend them more highly. Most comfortable IWB holster I've ever owned. I use them with all of my carry guns.

(Bedford County)

That alien gear seems like most “multi use” things....it does none well. For IWB got crossbreed supertuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12