Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation GOA - Send this letter to EVERY Senate Republican!

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6868

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Americans like you, we sent over ONE MILLION LETTERS to Senate Republicans last week, urging them to VOTE NO on gun control.

But anti-gunners, who live and breathe to take away your rights, are not taking a week off. Neither can we.

Now that even Ivanka Trump is reportedly personally calling Senate Republicans and begging them to enact gun control, we need to DOUBLE our efforts…

...We need to send TWO MILLION letters this week to ensure our pro-2A messages are the only emails they can even see in their inboxes.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter to continue to flood every Senate Republican’s inbox, warning them that if they vote to end the Second Amendment, American voters will NEVER FORGET it.

ADD YOUR NAME
    The contents of this rushed gun control package are getting more and more frightening with each passing day.

Mitch McConnell is now considering:

❌ Red Flag Gun Grabs
    ❌ Expanded background checks
    ❌ A ban on “assault rifles”
    These Senators need to hear the wrath of 2A-supporting grassroots voters every minute of every hour of every day until Mitch McConnell holds the vote.

We need to remind Republicans that no matter how much they compromise on our God-given rights, it will NEVER, EVER be enough to satisfy the anti-gun mob that wants the Second Amendment erased from the Constitution.

Senators need to fully understand the choice before them… either they betray their own constituents to forge an alliance with anti-gunners who will never support them, or they can fulfill their constitutional duty to uphold the Second Amendment.

Let’s turn up the heat.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter to continue to flood every Senate Republican’s inbox, warning them that if they vote to end the Second Amendment, American voters will NEVER FORGET it.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
    Senior Vice President
    Gun Owners of America
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: GOA - Send this letter to EVERY Senate Republican!

Already done.

(Delaware County)

done...

(Montgomery County)

I sent it 10x I hope everyone does it 10x just to blow up the email lol!

(Montgomery County)

Thanks for posting this alert.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Done.
    ΑΣΦ

(Berks County)

Done.

Where's the NRA's similar campaign?

Oh wait....

(Schuylkill County)

I cannot read the letter until I give my name, address and email?
    That's called phishing.
    Thanks anyway but I will write my own.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    That's called phishing.
    No one is phishing.
    This is completely legitimate as are all things done by the GOA.

They use an auto mailing company that is set up as you see, it is not a scam.
    You have the option to edit the letter as you like before sending it.

After you send the letter they make an appeal for a donation to help the GOA fight to protect the 2A.
    You are not required to donate and can simply exit after you send your letter.

Letter is copied below.
    Bern-
    ------------

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6868

Subject: Pass gun control and you could face a GOP primary challenger

Dear [Senator],

I understand that you’ve been bombarded with calls from Ivanka Trump and other anti-gunners in Washington, urging you to pass sweeping gun control.

Please understand that there is no compromise you can make with the anti-gunners to ever win over their trust, support, or votes.

The consequences of defying the anti-gun lobby -- which will never support you -- are nothing in comparison to the consequences of betraying the grassroots voters who put you in office.

Your constituents elected you to uphold the United States Constitution and represent the American people in the Senate.

If you vote for any gun control measure including Red Flag Gun Grabs, expanded background checks, or “assault rifle” bans, you will be attacking our constitutional right to bear arms, attacking our constitutional right to due process, and turning your back on the American voters who trusted you to represent us in the Senate.

Gun Owners of America has already vowed to actively seek a primary challenger to Lindsey Graham for aligning with the Giffords Organization to draft this Red Flag Gun Grab.

Any Republican who votes for it could be next.

Graham’s bill would create a federal “bribe pot” to encourage states to pass Red Flag Gun Confiscation bills. This means SWAT teams would be empowered to show up at innocent Americans’ doorsteps, demanding they fork over their guns, all because they’ve been named a suspected danger to our society.

This is exactly what happened to an African-American gentleman living in Maryland. After a family argument, an angry relative got revenge against Gary Willis by using the state Red Flag Gun Confiscation law to send police to his door. The authorities showed up at 5:17 a.m. and shot him to death.

These Red Flag gun grabs will undoubtedly be used as ploys to get revenge against innocent Americans and will move our country down a dark and dangerous road.

Anyone who tells you that the Graham legislation would not compromise the due process of American citizens is deceiving you.

If that were the case, it could not fund ANY state program currently on the books or any program being considered by any state legislature. Because not one state with red flag gun grabs currently includes due process prior to seizing a gun owners' firearms!

Like all gun control, Red Flag Gun Confiscation Laws will only end up hurting honest, innocent Americans who play by the rules and want to keep themselves and their families safe.

If you go down this road of supporting gun control, you could face HUGE repercussions at the polls. Rush Limbaugh has already begun bashing Republicans after it was reported last week that the GOP was getting behind red flag laws. Limbaugh called these laws “a pipeline to gun control.”

Come next election, I, and many of my fellow American citizens will remember whether you voted to uphold the United States Constitution or chose to cower before the anti-gun mob.

Sincerely,

[Name]
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    That's called phishing.
    As Berncly said, they are not phishing. They are a legitimate group who are trying to help people step up and fight for gun rights. I appreciate that you are writing your own.

https://www.akamai.com/us/en/resourc...utm_medium=cpc

Phishing is the act of attempting to trick the recipient of a malicious email into opening and engaging with it. The “sender” of the email deceives the victim by making the email appear to be sent from a reputable source, such as a government department, a supplier, or a customer of the business.

The phishing email may have a malicious attachment, like a PDF or Word document, that, once opened, will harm the user's computer by installing malware. Or, the phishing email will contain a malicious URL link in its body. When the user clicks on that link, they might be directed to a site that appears legitimate, but in actuality it is used to collect confidential information such as usernames and passwords, or to install malware onto their device.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast