Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Senate Dems file SCOTUS brief on NY State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. NYC

And openly threaten the Supreme Court.
    And they say Trump has no respect for the Judicial branch.

Several high-profile Senate Democrats warned the Supreme Court in pointed terms this week that it could face a fundamental restructuring if justices do not take steps to "heal" the court in the near future.

The ominous and unusual warning was delivered as part of a brief filed Monday in a case related to a New York City gun law. Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., referenced rulings by the court's conservative majority in claiming it is suffering from some sort of affliction which must be remedied.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...-restructuring

First of all, how do they have standing (other than maybe Gillibrand)

Default Re: Senate Dems file SCOTUS brief on NY State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. NYC

The gaslighting from these Democrats is incredible. The court is politicized because THEY have politicized it, by using the courts to ram through what they cannot accomplish legislatively. The Republicans are the ones who are always complaining that we need to get back to the law, as written, and the constitution, and to stop legislating from the bench. THEN they have the nerve to decry “politicization” of the courts?! It boggles the mind!
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Senate Dems file SCOTUS brief on NY State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. NYC

Dems know they’ll lose the New York case that was brought up and need to do something to try and change the outcome.

(Indiana County)

If I was on the Supreme Court I'd be pissed to the max. How DARE those elected officials write what they wrote. Geez, they are getting desperate indeed.

(Chester County)

I'll send my congressmen a free ride to "Orgy Island" if they vote against any gun control.

(Centre County)

i think the Supreme Courts response should be...' hold my beer'...
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Chester County)

Senate democrats and the democrat party as a whole are pushing hard for a war with the American citizens. They have made themselves the enemy of the average everyday American citizen. A tiny vocal minority is trying to make themselves rulers rather representatives. I think the message was aimed at Roberts who was most likely a Epstein Island visitor at some point or some other crime that can be used to attack him.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC