Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Attention NRA Life and voting members - LPRGCFRANK running for NRA board of direc

bump
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Attention NRA Life and voting members - LPRGCFRANK running for NRA board of direc

bump
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Franklin County)

Perhaps those who support Frank could change their signature similarly to mine, to get the message out. If this is done, every post you have ever made will reflect your current signature, and will greatly increase the number of opportunities for folks to find out about Frank's run.

If you want to do this, but aren't sure how, PM me and I'll copy/paste all the text and code needed to appear as mine is.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Perhaps those who support Frank could change their signature similarly to mine, to get the message out. If this is done, every post you have ever made will reflect your current signature, and will greatly increase the number of opportunities for folks to find out about Frank's run.

If you want to do this, but aren't sure how, PM me and I'll copy/paste all the text and code needed to appear as mine is.
    Greg,
    This is fantastic - Thank you very much!
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lprgcFrank View Post
    Greg,
    This is fantastic - Thank you very much!
    You're welcome!
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast