Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,847
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Pocahontas gun control

    Hey, I thought we already took guns from her people. Her opinion is invalid.
    Psalms 73:26

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    zelienople, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Pocahontas gun control

    Some of her proposals are illegal or beyond the powers of a president. I recommend remedial training in the rules and duties of the United States government.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chester County, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,176
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Pocahontas gun control

    Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    Some of her proposals are illegal or beyond the powers of a president. I recommend remedial training in the rules and duties of the United States government.
    Yeah, but she's on the Warpath.
    Pilot321, the Un-Woke

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mobile RV Unit
    Posts
    974
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: Pocahontas gun control

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Hey, I thought we already took guns from her people. Her opinion is invalid.
    And her own ancestors helped in that confiscation! She has experience.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,585
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Pocahontas gun control

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    And her own ancestors helped in that confiscation! She has experience.
    did they use their high cheekbones?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops