Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Pocahontas gun control

The problem with ALL the democratic contenders for president is that all you hear is variations of the same playbook. If Warren is saying this, you can be damn sure all the others are going from the same party platform of goals. Maybe Warren is going a bit further to appeal to whatever fringe she thinks may gain her in the primary elections, but all of them seem to want to impose severe restrictions on civilian gun ownership.

Honestly, I'm more worried about what President Trump will do to get blue dog democrat votes. He pretty much has the conservative and swing vote. The lunatic left will never vote for him. He is absolutely better than any dem running, but if Big Mike, or a prominent but not insane democrat jumps in, that could be a game changer.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(York County)

Do I dare add this? Well, I will because I'm for my rights and not attached to the Trump bandwagon.

If it turns out that he has done enough questionable actions to warrant an impeachment, then all bets are off on his re-election. Also he may still turn on gun owners to secure the non gun rights middle of America by seriously jumping on the ban the black gun cause to secure votes. This is a man who changes his views more often than his underwear, so I don't exactly feel secure under his leadership.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Does anyone really care what she proposes? She is unelectable.
    To the point she won’t be on the stage for the next debate unless she can wrangle the wackadoodle far left % away from Bernie.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Lancaster County)

I'm sorry, but it incredibly offensive to me to use the name "Pocahontas" to describe Liz Warren!

Pocahontas was a Powhatan Indian woman who fostered peace between English colonists and Native Americans by
    befriending the settlers at the Jamestown Colony in Virginia and eventually marrying one of them.

I thought most people knew that Warren's real NA name is "Lie-a-watha"!

Bill, always good.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    Do I dare add this? Well, I will because I'm for my rights and not attached to the Trump bandwagon.

If it turns out that he has done enough questionable actions to warrant an impeachment, then all bets are off on his re-election. Also he may still turn on gun owners to secure the non gun rights middle of America by seriously jumping on the ban the black gun cause to secure votes. This is a man who changes his views more often than his underwear, so I don't exactly feel secure under his leadership.
    For the record.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Beaver County)

"Biden said. "The Second Amendment doesn't say "

No No, the constitution does not say what the citizens can't do*, the Constitution says only what the government can and a cannot do, it is rules to restrict the government from turning into a dictatorship.

Biden is unqualified to even be in government.

* The Tenth Amendment, or Amendment X of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that basically says that any power that is not given to the federal government is given to the people or the states.

(Monroe County)

by passing sweeping anti-corruption legislation and eliminating the filibuster so that our nation can no longer be held hostage by a small group of well-financed extremists who have already made it perfectly clear that they will never put the safety of the American people first.
    What's this now about the DNC?

OK I can see how this will go like when they got rid of the 2/3 to majority vote and wet their binkyes when it was used on them.

Shit moles aren't as short sighted as her.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    "Biden said. "The Second Amendment doesn't say "

No No, the constitution does not say what the citizens can't do*, the Constitution says only what the government can and a cannot do, it is rules to restrict the government from turning into a dictatorship.

Biden is unqualified to even be in government.

* The Tenth Amendment, or Amendment X of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that basically says that any power that is not given to the federal government is given to the people or the states.
    The Clown Car of Democrat candidates are all trying to out Commie each other, and extreme gun control is one way they are doing it. Biden is a Democrat Party HACK and will say and do anything he thinks can get the nomination. Any of them would install extreme gun control if the could. If they won the White House and had a majority in Congress, gun control would be number one on the agenda.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast