Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who is this PA Rep Christina Sappey?

Silencers are one area of firearms law where many European countries are more relaxed than the US. From what I understand they are reasonably easy to obtain in many European countries and using them is even encouraged as it reduces noise pollution.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Guess everyone one should remove their vehicles mufflers just imagine how many pedestrians would be save from being run over by high velocity 2 ton moving bullets it's for the children after all Attachment 120199
    Exactly, since automobiles kill WAY more than any firearm each year, how about we ban the use of them, and make everyone a felon who legally purchased one and doesn't turn it in after a certain date?

I have made some people think for a second when I give them that comparison.

(Columbia County)

If the democrats get control of the legislature, expect this crap and more to get passed. With a anti-gun Governor, Lt governor and Attorney General we won't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8liner View Post
    Exactly, since automobiles kill WAY more than any firearm each year, how about we ban the use of them, and make everyone a felon who legally purchased one and doesn't turn it in after a certain date?

I have made some people think for a second when I give them that comparison.
    I just had this exact conversation with a liberal today. I said with all the drunk driving deaths and people that drive recklessly having major accidents, how can anyone be trusted with a car? I said if they could make a law that cars can't be able to go over 20 mph, think of all the lives it would save. They should ban cars all together just to be safe... He said... "If they made the cars go that slow it would take all day to get to work.. and if they ban cars how would people get to work? They won't do that..." Then I asked... What would happen if they just took away both of your $40,000 cars? He said they are going to do a "buy back" (He watches the news too much). I said want happens if they only offer you $50 for your car? He said they can't do that... I said if only one of my rifles cost over $4,000, where are they going to get all the money to buy back all the semi auto rifles in the US? You don't care if it's other people's, freedoms, money or property, but if it's your car... you have a big problem with it. This was the freak out point, the guy threw a temper tantrum, face turned red and he was acting like a lunatic, frothing at the mouth. You know how they get.
    Last edited by :-); August 10th, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    we need to close the stupid law loophole.
    Here's the winning thread statement right here

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    I just had this exact conversation with a liberal today. I said with all the drunk driving deaths and people that drive recklessly having major accidents, how can anyone be trusted with a car? I said if they could make a law that cars can't be able to go over 20 mph, think of all the lives it would save. They should ban cars all together just to be safe... He said... "If they made the cars go that slow it would take all day to get to work.. and if they ban cars how would people get to work? They won't do that..." Then I asked... What would happen if they just took away both of your $40,000 cars? He said they are going to do a "buy back" (He watches the news too much). I said want happens if they only offer you $50 for your car? He said they can't do that... I said if only one of my rifles cost over $4,000, where are they going to get all the money to buy back all the semi auto rifles in the US? You don't care if it's other people's, freedoms, money or property, but if it's your car... you have a big problem with it. This was the freak out point, the guy threw a temper tantrum, face turned red and he was acting like a lunatic, frothing at the mouth. You know how they get.
    I love it !

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    So the $200 Tax, high cost of suppressors and the 6month to 1 year wait time and local CLEO sign off is easy?
    About the same as buying an automatic weapon with papers.

She's pitching a position. I guess that facts does not have much to do with it.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    If the democrats get control of the legislature, expect this crap and more to get passed. With a anti-gun Governor, Lt governor and Attorney General we won't stand a chance.
    If they get the legislature PA will become NJ (or worse) in a flash.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    So the $200 Tax, high cost of suppressors and the 6month to 1 year wait time and local CLEO sign off is easy?
    Gives time to 'red flag' 'em...

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    Silencers are one area of firearms law where many European countries are more relaxed than the US. From what I understand they are reasonably easy to obtain in many European countries and using them is even encouraged as it reduces noise pollution.
    Not to mention FA in some countries.

(Delaware County)

Time to add noise to the electric and hybrid cars so people can hear them coming and get out of the way. They are way too dangerous.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12