Going to an interview with headhunters this coming Friday, in Philly adjacent to City Hall.
With any job interview. I usually try to take a test drive to the area a day or two before.
So today I rode through Philly to verify the address and scout for nearby park-n-lock locations.
I say "rode" as in riding a motorcycle. Specifically a Honda NT700.
And I saw "visible carry" instead of open carry; because I was on motorcycle and not on foot.

I've ridden through and around inside Philly several times. Usually with nary a peep from anyone -- police or civilians.
Maybe being middle aged and shaped like Homer Simpson; people don't take me seriously or as threat ??

So there I am, on my motorcycle, in my Aerostich Hi-Viz, one-piece Roadcrafter riding suit. With my M&P 9mm on my thigh, out in the open.
Riding up-n-down Broad street, around City Hall a couple times, and past several Philly police. No one noticed or gave a crap. (Just how it should be.)

But at the stop light, at the corner of Sansom and South 15th. A random guy noticed.
He walked out of a building on the corner, saw me and noticed my M&P on my thigh.
He pointed at it, with his fingers in his hand formed to the shape of a gun, then smiled and gave me a big thumbs-up.

Just thought I'd share.