Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default This man is a teacher.

I was going to stay out of this but nope I just can't. I'm too pissed and I'm feeling like going on a Ttump 3AM toilet �� rampage!!! So the whole point of the second amendment was that at the time we didn't have an actual army and communication and travel was so slow that It would take too long to get people involved so the citizen army that we know as militias were needed to fight if Britain, France, Spain, or any other European power invaded. That won't happen today so it is an outdated amendment. That was my first point. Point two

The reason they say "well regulated militia" is because the state needed to provide ammo to the militia so knowing what kind of weapons people had to have to provide ammo was the whole point of the second amendment.

Today that is not an issue as we have an army which has proper Ammo provided by the federal government so therefore their is no need for the second amendment anymore and by that Congress can take away the rights to have guns.

I hate guns and even I am only asking we ban military style assault weapons like semi and auto rifles and machine Guns. I'm not advocating anyone getting their hunting rifle or shotgun or pistol taken away (even though I do think guns should be banned) unless they are found to be mentally unfit to carry it.

I just want safer conditions and training/certification and background checks and Limits to magazine sizes so that we can start to reduce the numbers of mass killings every day. Also let me ask you when the last time a mass killing occurred with someone having a knife-like weapon?
    @JohnFugelsang you want to tell him or should I? This isn't a Mel Gibson movie

I actually didn't spread misinformation so yeah... I teach this every year in multiple classes and have been for years so I do know what I am talking about.

LMFAO ������������������ wow buddy you're cool. Trust me I know what I'm doing. I actually got an education and I have two Master's Degrees and I am an avid student of history. What are your credentials?

https://twitter.com/MrDeasyTeacher
    Last edited by unclejumbo; August 7th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Default Re: This man is a teacher.

What a retard. Hes a teacher and knows NOTHING about the 2nd amendment.
    Just his opinion. What the hell is with the ammo shit

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Sigh.... more revisionist 18th century history.

Maybe he deleted this tweet? The first tweet at top of his feed is dated back in June or something. Maybe he was taking a beating and decided to pull the ripcord.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    Maybe he deleted this tweet? The first tweet at top of his feed is dated back in June or something. Maybe he was taking a beating and decided to pull the ripcord.
    It's replies to me. They're still there.

https://twitter.com/MrDeasyTeacher/s...98713618862083
    Last edited by unclejumbo; August 7th, 2019 at 07:35 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    What the hell is with the ammo shit
    If you control the ammunition, then you control the guns.

"Ammo provided by the federal government so therefore their is no need for the second amendment anymore and by that Congress can take away the rights to have guns. I hate guns and even I am only asking we ban military style assault weapons like semi and auto rifles and machine"

Jesus fucking H Christ.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(York County)

he must be a gym teacher. remember the old saying, "those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach teach gym".

(and my wife is a teacher...)
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Tell him to run a couple of laps, get a proper fitting suit, and get a better spell checker.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast