Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Chester County)

Default Re: PA Senator Lisa Baker(R) to hold hearings in response to "Mass Shootings"

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I plan on being there at least one of the days. We need action alerts going out and send them to gun clubs, friends, Facebook, etc.
    Gun shops. Stop by your local gun shop and make them aware. Let them know what they can do to help. More people visit gun shops than gun ranges... print out a flyer and leave it behind and ask them to help the process. It's amazing how few gun shops are aware and involved in preserving 2A rights even in their own area. Not because they don't care, but because they're so inundated with "noise" (think about your average gun shop discussions) that they miss the important, actionable stuff.

Default Re: PA Senator Lisa Baker(R) to hold hearings in response to "Mass Shootings"

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Thank you.

People, this is it.
    If you want to help protect the 2A in PA we need as many Poofa people as possible to attend these anti gun legislative hearings.
    Get the word out, take a day off if needed, and please attend these hearings in Harrisburg.

Pennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The paid Bloomberg red shirts will be there along with their manufactured talking points.
    We all need to be there to counter their paid presence and to represent the pro 2A position of the silent majority of Pennsylvania.

If you want to stop Pennsylvania from adopting New Jersey anti gun laws please attend these hearings.
    All you need to do is show up and help flood the Capitol with 2A people for 2 days.

I will see you there.
    Bern-
    Hey all, first post.

I can probably attend on Tuesday, September 24th. I've never participated in these before though. A few questions: Does it run all day? Is there a dress code? I assume we are not allowed to carry there?

You can carry to there, but you'll have to check your firearm at the gun-check desk in the back of the Capitol before entering it.

I always dress semi-professionally to represent our side well. The other side will likely show up in mass-produced orange or red t-shirts and be screaming like banshees. I think representing ourselves as the calmer, peaceful, more intelligent side can go a long way in public perception. They like to paint all gunowners as uneducated rednecks...prove them wrong.

And I've never "toted" a gun.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    You can carry to there, but you'll have to check your firearm at the gun-check desk in the back of the Capitol before entering it.

I always dress semi-professionally to represent our side well. The other side will likely show up in mass-produced orange or red t-shirts and be screaming like banshees. I think representing ourselves as the calmer, peaceful, more intelligent side can go a long way in public perception. They like to paint all gunowners as uneducated rednecks...prove them wrong.

And I've never "toted" a gun.
    Thanks. I was never sure if we should present our selves as humbly-dressed common folks or slightly more suave professionals. I'll dress business casual.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by caelum View Post
    Thanks. I was never sure if we should present our selves as humbly-dressed common folks or slightly more suave professionals. I'll dress business casual.
    Ideally we would all show up in business clothes with refined talking points and action plans.
    But in reality this tends to put too much pressure on people, and some people get overwhelmed and don't show up.

Experience tells us that it is better to ask people to dress however they are most comfortable.
    The important thing is to just be there, to flood the gun control hearings with as many of our 2A people as possible.

Don't worry about dress code, or talking points, or agenda, or anything else, just be there.
    We can leave the professional representation to the FOAC, the GOA, and the other 2A people that will give testimony.

Bloomberg is going to pay to bus anti gun people to the Capitol, and they are just going to be wearing red t-shirts.
    Bloomberg people don't know a damn thing about the issues, they just show up and act like idiots and leave the talking to their paid lobbyists.

To all our 2A people, just be there.
    Don't worry about the rest of it, just be there to stand with us in support of the 2A.

"Mass Shootings" Gun Control Hearings

Plan to be there from approximately 10am-2pm.
    The exact schedule for the gun control hearings will be posted when available.

I will see you there.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lancaster County)

The red shirts have been in Harrisburg EVERY day that they are in session. It's imperative that we be there these days in force and early. We want as many seats as possible taken up by 2A supporters...

Ideally we would all show up in business clothes with refined talking points and action plans.
    But in reality this tends to put too much pressure on people, and some people get overwhelmed and don't show up.
    Are we normally outnumbered at these things? I follow Wolf's instagram, and anything pertaining to gun restrictions has him flanked by a sheer vertical wall of orange-shirts. There seems to be no end to them.
    No matter. Whether we are present in legion, or if it's just us two, we'll stand up for our rights. Come hell, come high water.

Get up

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I never liked her from the start.
    She is RINO all the way. A sellout from Wayne County unfortunately.

Experience tells us that it is better to ask people to dress however they are most comfortable.
    The important thing is to just be there, to flood the gun control hearings with as many of our 2A people as possible.

Don't worry about dress code, or talking points, or agenda, or anything else, just be there.
    We can leave the professional representation to the FOAC, the GOA, and the other 2A people that will give testimony.

Bloomberg is going to pay to bus anti gun people to the Capitol, and they are just going to be wearing red t-shirts.
    Bloomberg people don't know a damn thing about the issues, they just show up and act like idiots and leave the talking to their paid lobbyists.

To all our 2A people, just be there.
    Don't worry about the rest of it, just be there to stand with us in support of the 2A.

"Mass Shootings" Gun Control Hearings

Plan to be there from approximately 10am-2pm.
    The exact schedule for the gun control hearings will be posted when available.

I will see you there.
    Bern-

Everyone should come as they are, We'll have enough of us rehearsed well enough to put on a good show.

We don't want a fashion show, we want an army of supporters. The bigger the better.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Please stand with us for the 2A in Harrisburg on Sept 24-25, 2019.
    Discussion has continued here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=350906
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234