Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: So when are the Feds going to allow medical marijuana patients to own guns?

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    One of the smartest things that Trump could do is remove MJ from schedule 1 drugs and for Congress to legalize it at the Federal Level and let the States decide what they want to do with it.

The War on Drugs is a complete and utter failure and a waste of money. Especially with an open border. I'm sure the Police could use their resources better.

When I was younger, I was vehemently anti-drug. Today, I see criminalized MJ, not as a gateway to drug to addiction, but as a gateway to crime and a ruined life.

When I was young, underage drinking was a trip to your parents or a citation. However, pot, was usually an arrest.

You can have dangerous liberty or a control State.
    I was really anti drug up until I was 14. I tried weed and liked it. I didn't like hard drugs though and hated the people who used them. It was legal drugs that ruined my life. Prescription pills that were being peddled by doctors. Schedule 2 and 3 substances that were fairly easy to obtain legally from doctors.

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Default Re: So when are the Feds going to allow medical marijuana patients to own guns?

Dayton shooter got his magazines and technical assistance from a drug abuser that they just arrested on “buying a gun while being a pot head” charges. Given public pressure, it’s going to be a long time before the administration can condone weed and guns together.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I was really anti drug up until I was 14. I tried weed and liked it. I didn't like hard drugs though and hated the people who used them.

It was legal drugs that ruined my life. Prescription pills that were being peddled by doctors. Schedule 2 and 3 substances that were fairly easy to obtain legally from doctors.
    My bet is that you asked for them and told the Doc how much pain you were in.

The doctor wrote the prescription , but did not go to the pharmacist , did not pay for them , and did not open your mouth and put them down yer throat in a quantity exceeding the recommended amount.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    My bet is that you asked for them and told the Doc how much pain you were in.

The doctor wrote the prescription , but did not go to the pharmacist , did not pay for them , and did not open your mouth and put them down yer throat in a quantity exceeding the recommended amount.
    Fuckin ‘A. Man up and take responsibility for your own actions.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345