Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: So when are the Feds going to allow medical marijuana patients to own guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Keep in mind that there are trace amounts of THC in even the purest CBD oil.
    There is not enough THC to affect the patient, but if concentrated CBD is taken in very large doses there is enough residual THC to fail a piss test.
    This is generally rare, and it only happens to real heavy duty chronic pain patients that take much more CBD than the average person.
    Not true if using CBD isolate that is 99.7%+ purity.

You are thinking of Full Spectrum CBD which does contain a minutiae of thc as a potentiator for the cbd.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: So when are the Feds going to allow medical marijuana patients to own guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I smoked weed from age 14 to age 25
    I stopped smoking weed after I got arrested for it
    I am a recovered opiate addict
    I got strung out on pills when I was 23
    I had some legal issues that prevented me from owning guns
    I am deathly afraid of prescription pills as they destroyed my life.

own probably close to 20 (guns) at this point.

I am sorry for your problems, but respectfully, you appear to be the target audience for red flag laws. A recovering addict with anxiety issues, a life that has been destroyed, a police record and an "arsenal" of guns.
    My honest opinion? If weed helps you, then go for it and give up the guns until the government changes. Choose health now over the future probability of needing a gun.
    JMHO
    And gun owners turning on LEGAL gun owners under red flag laws starts already.

Way to give liberals exactly what they wanted.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    And gun owners turning on LEGAL gun owners under red flag laws starts already.

Way to give liberals exactly what they wanted.
    So you think he should wait to be red flagged and lose his gun rights for good while still not getting help with his pain?
    With my suggestion, he retains his rights when he stops using or they change the law to allow weed. Meanwhile he finds relief using MJ.
    The red flag laws are coming, the weed legalization is coming. Why screw yourself by being impatient?

There are currently no laws that prevent me from owning guns. I can't get a concealed permit in Pa but would probably still qaulify in other states. I don't want medical MJ so badly that I am going to give up my gun rights. I enjoy hunting. I enjoy taking my nephew target shooting. I've lived without weed for over 7 years now. I can go longer.

(Bucks County)

Posted for informational purposes only

https://reason.org/commentary/the-ab...firearms-laws/

Pennsylvania’s health agency has simply ceased reporting the marijuana registry to the JNET database, making enforcement of the law much more difficult. Medical patients are still required to have a physical card that law enforcement and firearms dealers could ask for that would invalidate the purchase or possession of a firearm, but no law requires that the card be carried at all times nor that firearms dealers ask for that card at the time of purchase. Pennsylvania is the first state to take this step and could represent a model for other states to follow since there is no explicit legal mandate from the federal government forcing states to share data between agencies.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Posted for informational purposes only

https://reason.org/commentary/the-ab...firearms-laws/

Pennsylvania’s health agency has simply ceased reporting the marijuana registry to the JNET database, making enforcement of the law much more difficult. Medical patients are still required to have a physical card that law enforcement and firearms dealers could ask for that would invalidate the purchase or possession of a firearm, but no law requires that the card be carried at all times nor that firearms dealers ask for that card at the time of purchase. Pennsylvania is the first state to take this step and could represent a model for other states to follow since there is no explicit legal mandate from the federal government forcing states to share data between agencies.
    All that won't pass you when work drug test you
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Lackawanna County)

One of the smartest things that Trump could do is remove MJ from schedule 1 drugs and for Congress to legalize it at the Federal Level and let the States decide what they want to do with it.

The War on Drugs is a complete and utter failure and a waste of money. Especially with an open border. I'm sure the Police could use their resources better.

When I was younger, I was vehemently anti-drug. Today, I see criminalized MJ, not as a gateway to drug to addiction, but as a gateway to crime and a ruined life.

When I was young, underage drinking was a trip to your parents or a citation. However, pot, was usually an arrest.

You can have dangerous liberty or a control State.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    One of the smartest things that Trump could do is remove MJ from schedule 1 drugs and for Congress to legalize it at the Federal Level and let the States decide what they want to do with it.

The War on Drugs is a complete and utter failure and a waste of money. Especially with an open border. I'm sure the Police could use their resources better.

When I was younger, I was vehemently anti-drug. Today, I see criminalized MJ, not as a gateway to drug to addiction, but as a gateway to crime and a ruined life.

When I was young, underage drinking was a trip to your parents or a citation. However, pot, was usually an arrest.

You can have dangerous liberty or a control State.
    everyone focuses on one aspect. the best thing Trump can do is request that congress repeal the drug schedules and regulations entirely because they don't have constitutional authority to touch it. and to point out the history of the creation of those laws. how they're strongly tied to democrats, the UN and past establishment presidents. how the democrats currently seek only to legalize certain drugs and place heavy tariffs on them.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    everyone focuses on one aspect. the best thing Trump can do is request that congress repeal the drug schedules and regulations entirely because they don't have constitutional authority to touch it. and to point out the history of the creation of those laws. how they're strongly tied to democrats, the UN and past establishment presidents. how the democrats currently seek only to legalize certain drugs and place heavy tariffs on them.
    Like they are going to do anything he request.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post

You are thinking of Full Spectrum CBD which does contain a minutiae of thc as a potentiator for the cbd.
    Thats what I take for anxiety. I found a dry patch on my dog today.
    I put a couple drops on it. Maybe it will help, maybe not.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast