Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default GOA ALERT: Email Trump NOW to stop anti gun executive action

-
    GOA ALERT: Email Trump NOW to stop anti gun executive action

*** Gun Owners of America (GOA) Email Alert August 5, 2019 ***

-
    Send pre-written GOA email to President Trump here: https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6820
    -

Anti-gunners are exploiting the heart-breaking tragedies in Dayton, Ohio and El Paso, Texas to try and BAN AR-15s and AK-47s -- and to impose “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Orders.

With Congress on recess, anti-gunners are trying to make enough noise to convince President Trump to take executive action against the Second Amendment.

We need to remind President Trump to stay true to the 2A supporters who put him in the White House and not take ANY executive action to ban so-called “assault weapons.”

Already, in his address to the nation today, the President called on Congress to push so-called red flag laws. This will result in law-abiding Americans losing their guns -- or even worse, being killed just like Gary Willis of Maryland was late last year.

In his tweets today, the President is calling for “strong[er] background checks,” which could be a veiled push for Universal Background Checks.

We need to flood the White House inboxes to be sure that YOU are the loudest voice heard by President Trump during the next few days.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter to President Trump reminding him to keep the promises he made to us on the campaign trail to defend our God-given rights.

Following the shooting in Virginia Beach, President Trump was considering banning silencers. But GOA sent countless letters to the White House signed by patriots like you, and we never heard him mention it again.

GOA has been in communication with offices on Capitol Hill and officials in the White House. I am personally authoring the response to USA Today’s calls for gun control.

My article will appear in USA Today tomorrow morning.

GOA is working hard to protect your rights. But our strength on Capitol Hill will only make a difference if you let your voice be heard.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter to President Trump reminding him to keep the promises he made to us on the campaign trail to defend our God-given rights.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
    Senior Vice President
    Gun Owners of America

-
    Send pre-written GOA email to President Trump here: https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=6820
    -

*** Text of pre-written email copied below for review (may be edited if desired) ***

Please understand that I say this with all sincerity: I believe you are getting the wrong advice.

Right now, some people are trying to tell you that unless you ban AK-47s or AR-15s, or as the media calls them, “assault weapons,” you will lose re-election in 2020. They are telling you that our country needs to pass red flag laws, which confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans.

I’m afraid the opposite is true.

You were elected in 2016 on a promise to protect the Second Amendment. You won thanks to gun owners in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, and Wisconsin who believed you when you promised to protect our God-given rights.

There is no compromise you can make with the anti-gunners to ever win over their trust, support, or votes. When you give them an inch, they come back for a foot.

We need you to stand strong on your campaign promises and remember the pledge you made to gun owners who voted for you.

“Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Orders have already resulted in the death of good people like Gary Willis of Maryland.

And I hope that you will never consider a ban on commonly-owned firearms such as AR-15s, as that will violate the Constitution and trigger a slippery slope of other gun bans. One only needs to recall instances where so-called “assault weapons” SAVED lives to see how valuable these firearms are for self-defense:

A Houston man fired several rounds while fighting off five home invaders this year, using his AK-47 as his primary means of defense;
    A Florida man utilized his AR-15 to fire 30 rounds while fighting off seven intruders; and,
    A very petite Maryland mom chased three burglars out of her home simply by charging her AR-15.

Mr. President, please do not fall for the anti-gunners’ traps by imposing new gun control legislation.
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: Email Trump NOW to stop anti gun executive action

I haven't been watching vigilantly but on the news this evening they played a clip of Trump saying that additional anti-gun laws were not in the future. There were no ifs, ands or buts about what he said.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I haven't been watching vigilantly but on the news this evening they played a clip of Trump saying that additional anti-gun laws were not in the future. There were no ifs, ands or buts about what he said.
    We still need to keep the pressure on him, no matter what he says or does.
    We don't want him to forget who his base is and how important the 2A issue is for us.
    We need to be the loudest voice in the room.

(Berks County)

Did that a bunch of hours ago but good post Bern.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Mifflin County)

done !

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    We still need to keep the pressure on him, no matter what he says or does.
    We don't want him to forget who his base is and how important the 2A issue is for us.
    We need to be the loudest voice in the room.
    OK, sent and I also join the crowds that respond to his fakebook posts.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

OK, sent and I also join the crowds that respond to his fakebook posts.
    Thank you.
    I'm sure they monitor all social media, but I think he reviews Twitter personally.
    I've had one or two of my 2A Twitter posts get an unusual amount of reading, and I think they were noticed by some people in his circle.
    I also Twitter post to his son's account, and I think that increases the chance they may get noticed.

(Bucks County)

The Dayton shooter used an AR pistol, I've got a hunch braces are going on the chopping block. No grandfathering, no grace period. $200 atf stamp or bye bye doggos.

It's an easy way for him to "do something" and appease the grabbers and it won't upset his AARP Fudd base that thinks the 2nd is really just for six shooters and shotguns.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    The Dayton shooter used an AR pistol, I've got a hunch braces are going on the chopping block. No grandfathering, no grace period. $200 atf stamp or bye bye doggos.

It's an easy way for him to "do something" and appease the grabbers and it won't upset his AARP Fudd base that thinks the 2nd is really just for six shooters and shotguns.

Yeah because a few hundred less feet per second makes the rifle a whole lot more deadly. There shouldn’t be a SBR law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast