Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Mayor peduto claims death threats against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yep, and one thing I don't know...do we leave our digital fingerprint everywhere we go on the web or are there ways to mask it that even the lawman can't figure it out?
    Yes and yes.

(Delaware County)

It's the standard "play book" response.
    Your all racists, xenophobes, homophobias, redneck, white supremacists, Black separatists, domestic terrorists' , etc. etc.
    Pick the one that fits.
    If he had any thing close to a creditable threat, the cops (FedCityState) would be perpwalking the nit wit on the 6:00 news.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Quote Originally Posted by TB3 View Post
    I heard on the radio today gun grabbing mayor Bike lane Billy peduto has had to increase security because of receiving death threats on social media related to his push for gun control. He says he will not back down.. it’s easy to be brave when surrounded by guys with guns.. I have not heard if any details or if the actual threats are listed but my gut tells me he’s making it up, or exaggerating criticisms of him and calling them threats. Anyone else heard any of the details? I’d really like to hear just what he is considering a threat. I know us lawful gun owners don’t view making threats as productive to our cause so I’m real curious to hear the threats.
    The philosophy of all gun control freaks is that the way to keep us safe is to get rid of our guns.

If a gun in the home is 40 times more likely to kill you or someone you know, then just imagine the risk he's creating by having MULTIPLE armed men in his home.

Accordingly, if he's in real danger, the key thing to do would be to get rid of his security detail.

Unless he's a hypocrite.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    The philosophy of all gun control freaks is that the way to keep us safe is to get rid of our guns.

If a gun in the home is 40 times more likely to kill you or someone you know, then just imagine the risk he's creating by having MULTIPLE armed men in his home.

Accordingly, if he's in real danger, the key thing to do would be to get rid of his security detail.

Unless he's a hypocrite.

They're "trained professionals", probably hand picked by Mike Bloomberg. Ex-IDF or whatever elite forces exist in Israel. Mike probably lined up donors to foot the Bill.

The bodyguards will give Mayor Bill a sense of importance and "worth".

Gun owners are such easy targets - they're moral enough to refrain from being violent so it's an easy shot to accuse them of bad intent. Great way to get a sympathy vote for Bill, "I stood up for gun safety. The gun nuts threatened my life but I stood tall for gun safety".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234