Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Are we delusional?

My 3¢

1. I wasn't there, but regardless I fully admit I would protect me and my own family first and above all else. If that labels me a coward, so be it, but I do my family no good if I am dead.
    2. If the threat comes to me, I will act.
    3. Never underestimate the advantage of surprise. If I get to #2, I hope to be in a place to surprise the assailant.
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

(Delaware County)

Who knows...

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

No.

(Monroe County)

The only truthful answer would be you will know hen and if you need to find out.

(Berks County)

I agree with those that stated that most morons with a rifle imposing suffering on innocents have no training but me having a pistol is better than me having a bucket of hockey pucks which to defend myself.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Interesting video. Do you think the shooter had an advantage knowing who had the gun ?

looks like he came in, shot the instructor and immediately went for the carrier in the class.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Interesting video. Do you think the shooter had an advantage knowing who had the gun ?

looks like he came in, shot the instructor and immediately went for the carrier in the class.
    That video has been debunked as you have pointed out over and over again. It's the same type of staged event as strapping model rocket engines to Chevy pick up trucks to show they catch on fire in an accident.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post

As Jen said. It's been debunked. The primary things to focus on, it's obvious the shooter knew where the person with the gun was sitting. They gave the guy with the gun an unfamiliar firearm in a crappy holster then made him wear gloves, and a bulky sweat shirt. Apparently he had never handled a firearm before if I recall properly, I haven't watched it in a few years.

As was pointed out in another recent thread. A gun owner probably isn't going to sit dead center in the front row. They'll most likely be in the back, where the entire room can be observed. They'll be wearing a proper holster with a firearm that they're familiar with. They won't be wearing big bulky gloves and a sweat shirt that's 4 sizes too big. A shooter coming into a real situation won't know where the guy is sitting, unless that guy just happens to be the target. The entire video was staged to push an agenda.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    As Jen said. It's been debunked. The primary things to focus on, it's obvious the shooter knew where the person with the gun was sitting. They gave the guy with the gun an unfamiliar firearm in a crappy holster then made him wear gloves, and a bulky sweat shirt. Apparently he had never handled a firearm before if I recall properly, I haven't watched it in a few years.

As was pointed out in another recent thread. A gun owner probably isn't going to sit dead center in the front row. They'll most likely be in the back, where the entire room can be observed. They'll be wearing a proper holster with a firearm that they're familiar with. They won't be wearing big bulky gloves and a sweat shirt that's 4 sizes too big. A shooter coming into a real situation won't know where the guy is sitting, unless that guy just happens to be the target. The entire video was staged to push an agenda.
    I missed what Jen said but she more insight than I in the video.

(Allegheny County)

I routinley practice long distance head shots with my EDC. I find it pretty difficult to hit consistantly over 50 ft without a rest with a small handgun. Having never been in a situation , that I was trying to make that shot for real, I am sure it would be extremely difficult under stress.

I can however drop a 8 inch howitzer projectile in a pick up truck at 10 miles. Unfortunately they didn't let me take one home.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast