Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA

(Cumberland County)

Default NRA

I know that there are a lot of NRA haters here do to past actions of the NRA.

The polls are starting to show an increase in support for Gun Control by the American People, especially after weekends like we just had.

Like it or not, the NRA is the face of Gun Owners even though we know it is many other smaller organizations that do the work.

My point is that as the NRA is having internal problems and the Dems are feeling emboldened to push for gun control. I think a surge in NRA membership now, sends a message that gun owners are not going to just roll over. The Dems strategy since they couldn't beat the NRA was to villainize the NRA. The NRA really only has about 4 million members out of the 90 million gun owners, but they are the ones the public thinks represents us.

I'm just saying that a surge in NRA membership (which can't be used for political purposes, only training and running the organization) or contributions to the ILRA (I think it's called) for Political use sends a message and counters the Dems push to destroy the NRA and our rights.

(Carbon County)

Default Re: NRA

Quote Originally Posted by Neilthepilot View Post

The polls are starting to show an increase in support for Gun Control by the American People, especially after weekends like we just had.

Like it or not, the NRA is the face of Gun Owners even though we know it is many other smaller organizations that do the work.

My point is that as the NRA is having internal problems and the Dems are feeling emboldened to push for gun control. I think a surge in NRA membership now, sends a message that gun owners are not going to just roll over. The Dems strategy since they couldn't beat the NRA was to villainize the NRA. The NRA really only has about 4 million members out of the 90 million gun owners, but they are the ones the public thinks represents us.

I'm just saying that a surge in NRA membership (which can't be used for political purposes, only training and running the organization) or contributions to the ILRA (I think it's called) for Political use sends a message and counters the Dems push to destroy the NRA and our rights.
    Candidate for prez tim ryan said with the turmoil in the NRA right now we may be able to drive a knife through the heart of the NRA
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Neilthepilot View Post

Your directly advocating using a surge in membership FOR political purposes, and contradicting yourself.

Throwing good money after bad isnt gunna help anything.

As far as im concerned, until things drastically change, the NRA has sold us out. Seems like there mission has changed to keeping us complacent cucks while wayne stuffs his pockets of all those new suits with our hard earned cash.

Sorry but we need to support a movement much bigger, thats not in bed with the swamp of any current or former government.
    Last edited by icp4life162005; August 5th, 2019 at 10:18 AM.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Candidate for prez tim ryan said with the turmoil in the NRA right now we may be able to drive a knife through the heart of the NRA
    Yeah going to hit them while their on the ground

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Tim Ryan promotes violence.

(Mifflin County)

Get the Popcorn ready........

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Your directly advocating using a surge in membership FOR political purposes, and contradicting yourself.

Throwing good money after bad isnt gunna help anything.

As far as im concerned, until things drastically change, the NRA has sold us out. Seems like there mission has changed to keeping us complacent cucks while wayne stuffs his pockets of all those new suits with our hard earned cash.

Sorry but we need to support a movement much bigger, thats not in bed with the swamp of any current or former government.

I'm curious. What movement is that?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    [/COLOR]

I'm curious. What movement is that?
    The Constitution.

2A. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

(Montgomery County)

Wayne that rat POS needs to leave a millionaire 100x over at this point needs to go Chris cox and the get this 76 boardmembers need to step down condensed to 20 board members elected by the NRA membership any NRA member their stipulations on what type member can vote is utter bullshit!

(Blair County)

the left wants the nra to fall and will say told you that there they do not represent the regular gun owners that only want single shot hunting guns .

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast