Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: NRA

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: NRA

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    I'm not sure that allowing Police to beat confessions out of people reduces crime. Andrei Chikatilo murdered over fifty men and women in the area around Rostov on the Don. He carried on his rein of terror for years. Soviet thieves happily mugged and robbed people with little worry. The Soviets had "waves" of rapes and robberies - the authorities didn't wake up one morning and start arresting people. There were complaints first.

Unfortunately some have been deluded by our Corporate owned media into surrendering our freedoms. New York City in some ways is a police state.
    Chikatilo was a member of the Communist Party, and as such he was shielded from police action when he was first suspected.
    Much like Liberal Democrats connected to power are magically able to obtain gun carry permits in NYC, CA, and DC while the unwashed masses are prohibited.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Your directly advocating using a surge in membership FOR political purposes, and contradicting yourself.

Throwing good money after bad isnt gunna help anything.

As far as im concerned, until things drastically change, the NRA has sold us out. Seems like there mission has changed to keeping us complacent cucks while wayne stuffs his pockets of all those new suits with our hard earned cash.

Sorry but we need to support a movement much bigger, thats not in bed with the swamp of any current or former government.
    I replied to their latest gun-giveaway fundraiser with a note saying "everyone loves a free gun, but I will not give another dime to the NRA until Wayne Lapierre is out as EVP". I didn't fill out the giveaway form, just sent it back with the note. I am a life-member, too.
    Last edited by ROCK-IT3; August 8th, 2019 at 09:16 PM.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Chester County)

Probably manage to choke a few cigarette sellers too.
    Eric Garner was a FAT OBESE FUCK who was one Twinkie away from a heart attack. Officer Pantaleo just helped him get there a little sooner.

I caught it. I figure that the NYPD management made them roll over.

Richard Kuklinski talked about murdering people with poison dissolved in a liquid. He would splash it on them, leave the bar. They'd keel over dead.

Any time someone is splashed with liquid it should be treated as an attack with toxin.

In contrast the NYPD has a radar doohickey that sees through clothes to find evil concealed weapons. They have "gun shot detectors" around the city. They have "targeted policing", where they linger in areas looking for code violations and catching violent criminals. Probably manage to choke a few cigarette sellers too. Most cities don't have this batshit nonsense.
    The Democrats lined up to block the bill to make it a felony to douse cops with water.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

The universal cure to this issue is to aggressively enforce the rules/laws on the books. Period. No more restrictions!
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

(Beaver County)

De Blasio needs a bucket of water. I think dumping water on anyone is assault, is it not?

(Lancaster County)

Too bad NRA chose to spend its donated wealth unwisely.

A few court victories would have gone a lot farther than fancy buildings, bloated salaries & expense accounts, and endless pleas for more money.

Looks as if now we will be getting more restrictive laws instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    The Democrats lined up to block the bill to make it a felony to douse cops with water.
    No one should get special protections, least of all government agents.
    It's either a felony or it isn't. Equal protection and all that.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    The universal cure to this issue is to aggressively enforce the rules/laws on the books. Period. No more restrictions!
    This is why the PSP now refers all PICS denials for criminal prosecution, and why people who were mistaken as to exactly what happened 30 years ago when they were 16 are answering phone calls from police who are looking to file criminal charges.

Because that law is on the books, making an incorrect statement to an FFL is grounds for prosecution. And the NRA told the government to enforce all the existing laws.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Chikatilo was a member of the Communist Party, and as such he was shielded from police action when he was first suspected.
    Much like Liberal Democrats connected to power are magically able to obtain gun carry permits in NYC, CA, and DC while the unwashed masses are prohibited.
    Chikatilo didn't really get heavily into molestation and then murder before serving a prison term for a year for theft. I don't have information on when his party membership was revoked.

He had six years of murder before police got serious about the case. He killed several more folks in the meantime.

I agree that left wingers and Elitists get special passes. One of the most notorious is Donald J Trump, who was awarded a Concealed Carry license by New York City authorities. When he gave a speech on his NYC CCW I remarked at the time that us mundanes aren't allowed to have them in NYC.

Now if Mr. Trump were able to get mundanes in NYC CCWs I would be happy. I won't hold my breath waiting for it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast