Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA

(Chester County)

Default Re: NRA

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Candidate for prez tim ryan said with the turmoil in the NRA right now we may be able to drive a knife through the heart of the NRA
    They have plenty of help from so called gun owners. It may be Bloomberg money at work too.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

We need every gun owner to help protect our gun rights by voting pro gun in every election every year.
    Please make sure you are registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    Pro gun voter guides are posted in PAFOA before every election here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Please also join the National Rifle Association (NRA) and Gun Owners of America (GOA) to help protect your Second Amendment right to own a gun.
    Join NRA here: https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
    Join GOA here: https://gunowners.org/join/
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    We need every gun owner to help protect our gun rights by voting pro gun in every election every year.
    Please make sure you are registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    Pro gun voter guides are posted in PAFOA before every election here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Please also join the National Rifle Association (NRA) and Gun Owners of America (GOA) to help protect your Second Amendment right to own a gun.
    Join NRA here: https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
    Join GOA here: https://gunowners.org/join/
    That's great advice Bencly but the majority of gun owners don't bother to vote and soon because of that inability to come to grips with that situation we will be in the fight of our lives to remain a free people. It won't matter which group you give money to, I give to both, it'll be a situation of no having enough people in the House, Senate and eventually the Presidency that will support freedom. That's why they've been pumping the kids full of drugs both legal and illegal. The only thing I can tell people at this time is stock up on ammo, learn how to reload because gun owners won't show up to vote to insure freedom. Five million NRA and less than a million GOA members (generous numbers) aren't going to be able to counteract the money from Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Gates, Buffet and all the other control freak billionaires. Do the math and understand how politics are done. Money is power and power is money. The USA is doomed if left to gun owners participating in elections.

(Berks County)

And don't forget about my sig line.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    That's great advice Bencly but the majority of gun owners don't bother to vote and soon because of that inability to come to grips with that situation we will be in the fight of our lives to remain a free people. It won't matter which group you give money to, I give to both, it'll be a situation of no having enough people in the House, Senate and eventually the Presidency that will support freedom. That's why they've been pumping the kids full of drugs both legal and illegal. The only thing I can tell people at this time is stock up on ammo, learn how to reload because gun owners won't show up to vote to insure freedom. Five million NRA and less than a million GOA members (generous numbers) aren't going to be able to counteract the money from Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Gates, Buffet and all the other control freak billionaires. Do the math and understand how politics are done. Money is power and power is money. The USA is doomed if left to gun owners participating in elections.
    People said Trump could never get elected, and the entire machine conspired against him, and he still won because people participated in the process.
    I don't see any value in discouraging gun owners from participating in every possible avenue available to defend our freedom.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Start contributing to the gun rally organizations that are making a difference like GOA and FPOAC etc.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    People said Trump could never get elected, and the entire machine conspired against him, and he still won because people participated in the process.
    I don't see any value in discouraging gun owners from participating in every possible avenue available to defend our freedom.
    I've gotten to the point that I understand it's only a matter of time before the mass turn ins are going to be required. The politicians don't abide by the Constitution and neither do the courts. They use weasel words to back their decisions. All I can do at this point is protect myself. Gun owners have shown they won't protect freedom, they don't show up to vote and only a small handful of individuals have been behind the defense of freedom. Trump may or may not get reelected and even if he does the Congress and the courts will have the power to order mass confiscations. That means the left has committed to civil war. It's pretty evident that is what they are aiming at. The only thing we can do prepare for it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I've gotten to the point that I understand it's only a matter of time before the mass turn ins are going to be required. The politicians don't abide by the Constitution and neither do the courts. They use weasel words to back their decisions. All I can do at this point is protect myself. Gun owners have shown they won't protect freedom, they don't show up to vote and only a small handful of individuals have been behind the defense of freedom. Trump may or may not get reelected and even if he does the Congress and the courts will have the power to order mass confiscations. That means the left has committed to civil war. It's pretty evident that is what they are aiming at. The only thing we can do prepare for it.
    Can't rep but yep.

(Chester County)

If the same amount of gun owners show up to fight as they do to vote the fight will be over in a couple of days. Schumer, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Pelosi and Buttplug already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilthepilot View Post
    I know that there are a lot of NRA haters here do to past actions of the NRA.

The polls are starting to show an increase in support for Gun Control by the American People, especially after weekends like we just had.

Like it or not, the NRA is the face of Gun Owners even though we know it is many other smaller organizations that do the work.

My point is that as the NRA is having internal problems and the Dems are feeling emboldened to push for gun control. I think a surge in NRA membership now, sends a message that gun owners are not going to just roll over. The Dems strategy since they couldn't beat the NRA was to villainize the NRA. The NRA really only has about 4 million members out of the 90 million gun owners, but they are the ones the public thinks represents us.

I'm just saying that a surge in NRA membership (which can't be used for political purposes, only training and running the organization) or contributions to the ILRA (I think it's called) for Political use sends a message and counters the Dems push to destroy the NRA and our rights.
    Read my sig line.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast