Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Democratic Candidates Stand on Guns

Most want Heller repealed

Gun reform has received little attention in past presidential races, but it’s a key issue among Democrats vying for the White House in 2020. Several candidates have released briefs detailing how they’d handle gun policy from the Oval Office, and a couple — namely Cory Booker and Eric Swalwell — have made conquering gun violence a centerpiece of their campaigns.
    https://www.thetrace.org/2019/06/dem...20-gun-policy/
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Democratic Candidates Stand on Guns

I'll vote for the one who's going to fight abortion violence.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Allegheny County)

Well after this weekend they are all going to be even more anti gun than they already are ic that’s even possible. We are in for a political fight that’s for sure.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

An interesting read, with very few surprises. Some questions were unanswered and some continued to be vague, which also did not surprise me. It was about what I expected.
    ...and they have a plan...

Its come up more than once,Could it be a possibitiy that these Mass shootings are orchestrated by Democrats and their partys with big money ?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Its come up more than once,Could it be a possibitiy that these Mass shootings are orchestrated by Democrats and their partys with big money ?
    It's almost certain.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    I don't think it's likely. What's more likely is that pieces of shit living in mommy's basement want to make a name for their otherwise pathetic existence. They're emboldened by media coverage and the "fame". They're cowards who seek soft targets. The Dems are equally pathetic and try to capitalize on tragedy mere moments after it happens to push their misguided and power-hungry agenda. But I don't think it's likely they're directly* orchestrating these mass murders.

Indirectly is a different story.

(Lancaster County)

I'm terribly confused. On 9/11, some people did somethings, and 3000 Americans died and countless billions in damage both in real estate and the economy. But we were all lectured that to blame all muslims for those crimes is islamaphobic.

Every year based upon population black crime greatly outpaces crimes committed by all other races in the US. But if we point out those stats you're a bloody racist.

We can't even talk about illegal immigration and the crimes committed by those people without being castigated.

But yet, someone commits a crime like the two recent shootings and everyone that owns a gun (except for the protection details of those freedom loving tolerant liberals) is suddenly responsible and should lose their rights?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I'm terribly confused. On 9/11, some people did somethings, and 3000 Americans died and countless billions in damage both in real estate and the economy. But we were all lectured that to blame all muslims for those crimes is islamaphobic.

Every year based upon population black crime greatly outpaces crimes committed by all other races in the US. But if we point out those stats you're a bloody racist.

We can't even talk about illegal immigration and the crimes committed by those people without being castigated.

But yet, someone commits a crime like the two recent shootings and everyone that owns a gun (except for the protection details of those freedom loving tolerant liberals) is suddenly responsible and should lose their rights?
    Yes.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

following with the douchocrats logic, everyone should have their cars confiscated since they cause drunk driving like guns cause violence. last week, 7 motorcyclists got killed and more got injured by a guy that crossed the center line with a truck, theres a mass car murder there, it could've been stopped if there was tighter restrictions and more background checks on sales of vehicles
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast