Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mercer, Pennsylvania
    (Mercer County)
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    4025028

    Default Erie 03 August 2019 2A Rally by Open Carry PA

    I will be attending and may set up a PAFOA table.


    Starts at 3:00 PM and it will be at Perry Square

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    OUT TO LUNCH
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    16106074

    Default Re: Erie 03 August 2019 2A Rally by Open Carry PA

    What would you have at the table? Just curious.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mercer, Pennsylvania
    (Mercer County)
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    4025028

    Default Re: Erie 03 August 2019 2A Rally by Open Carry PA

    Nothing, other than a banner and a smiling face.

    Just a way to meet Poofa people at gatherings and make people aware of the forum.

    Us like minded people are very splintered. If there ever is a day that we must exercise our 2A for the reason it was written, we might be screwed.

    We might be screwed because we don't walk in lockstep like the people who want to take away our firearms (and socialize America).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    OUT TO LUNCH
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    16106074

    Default Re: Erie 03 August 2019 2A Rally by Open Carry PA

    Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    Nothing, other than a banner and a smiling face.

    Just a way to meet Poofa people at gatherings and make people aware of the forum.

    Us like minded people are very splintered. If there ever is a day that we must exercise our 2A for the reason it was written, we might be screwed.

    We might be screwed because we don't walk in lockstep like the people who want to take away our firearms (and socialize America).

    The colonists were also very splintered and accomplished the impossible. I hope the rally went well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SW, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    2,543
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Erie 03 August 2019 2A Rally by Open Carry PA

    Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    The colonists were also very splintered and accomplished the impossible. I hope the rally went well.
    Good speakers, nice weather. Only about 70 in attendance, many of those were from New York and Ohio....
    2020 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=353935

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    OUT TO LUNCH
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    16106074

    Default Re: Erie 03 August 2019 2A Rally by Open Carry PA

    Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    Good speakers, nice weather. Only about 70 in attendance, many of those were from New York and Ohio....
    Not bad numbers. I would have liked to have been able to make it. I am surprised there was no local media coverage. I haven't watched the news but have checked the web for the local channels and have found nothing.
    Last edited by ar15jules; August 4th, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 76
    Last Post: August 21st, 2019, 08:13 PM
  2. August 16 open carry day?
    By glshoemaker in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 17th, 2013, 04:47 PM
  3. Erie PA Open carry walk on feb 23
    By chrisjp in forum Open Carry
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: February 26th, 2013, 02:37 AM
  4. open carry get together erie pa
    By mazydazy86 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
  5. Open carry in Erie
    By Bersa45 in forum Open Carry
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 1st, 2008, 08:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops