Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Animals and radio frequencies

Rent a Jack Russell.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Oh , ok thanks. Being American I don't call it that ....... but there is some extreme prejudice involved.
    As of late , I have found myself in a war on 2 fronts ..... both with the g'hogs and now coons.
    Both for different reasons and lucky for me the coons are easier to trap as I can't go putting bullet holes through the porch roof.
    FB_IMG_1564598410452.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Rent a Jack Russell.
    You mentioning that brings back a memory.
    I've known a few farmers over time ..... farmers are always worth knowing and hanging out with , certainly a different breed.
    But the one farmer also raised jack russells and he had one who always followed him around.
    The farmer had one of those outdoor furnaces and the pipes and wiring ran from it underground into his basement , mostly inside of big PVC pipe.
    One day we rounded the corner of the back of his house and he seen a g'hog scrurry down the hole that led into the PVC pipe from the furnace , he had never plugged it up for some reason......
    So we ran into his basement and he grabbed the jack that was always with him and shoved the dog head first into the PVC pipe to do battle with the hog.
    They fought head to head for some time until the farmer felt his dog may die from the excitement and reached into the pipe and was eventually able to retrieve the dog .......the dog looked like his heart was about to burst but still wanted back in for another piece of that g'hog.
    Not sure who won that battle , I'd call it a draw ,although the g'hog was still in the PVC and looking for a fight and did not seem near as winded as the dog did.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    For coons or g'hogs?
    For groundhogs, I caught 2 last year and the one this year never did enter, but he got 40 gr. of subsonic copper in his left ear.
    Take away the soap box, take away the ballot box and all that's left is the cartridge box.

(Chester County)

Klingon Disruptors are effective.
    Pilot321, the Un-Woke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12