On November 2nd Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmen's Club will be putting on a USPSA local match. It's hunting season around here, so I wanted to make sure everyone knew that our last match of the year was still going to happen! So if you get a chance, please come on by for some fun stages! Entry fee is $15 dollars and the match will consist of five stages to include a classifier. We'll be shooting regardless of weather, unless of course we get lightening. I hate getting zapped

I'd also like to extend a special invitation to anyone that is a NROI certified Range Officer. If you'll agree to some help us run a stage for just half the match, you get to shoot the match for free! The only requirement is that you email me at kevinjohnson@gmx.net one week prior so that we can get our scheduling straightened out.

Busy on Sunday?

Come on out on Saturday at 9AM to help setup and we'll cover your match fee! Hard Workers need only apply Again, the only requirement is that you email me at kevinjohnson@gmx.net. Be sure to bring your gloves, and maybe an extra pair in case I forget mine.

Thanks!

Kevin Johnson

For directions to the club or for more info about us, please visit www.pmsconline.com