Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Can a person with an FFl own magazines in New Jersey over 10 rounds

It is only a matter of time until the NJ senate President brings four bills up for a vote, that the Assembly already passed that the Gov will sign, one of which will require the firearms ID/purchaser card to be renewed every 4 years, with firearms safety training needed every 4 years to be eligible for it.

It is also only a matter of time until New Jersey follows California's footsteps and only allows one evil feature instead of two for rifles.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

And....
    Thanks to the state's new duty to warn law, your firearms ID/purchaser card and firearms can be seized if anyone living in your household Iis suspected to be a danger to self or others by reason of a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by lraklrak View Post
    Unfortunately, I really don’t have a choice.
    My wife wants to sell the house in PA and move to the shore.
    She is dead set on this and I cannot sway her opinion whatsoever.
    I do want to take some of my guns though, but my hi cap mags I really don't want to part with.
    Is the Mrs clueless? Move to Florida, NC, SC or Georgia for that matter. Who pays the bills and taxes, you or the Mrs? Seriously, it’s more than a step backwards and will be EXPENSIVE.

(Berks County)

This could be the saddest thread...
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Washington County)

What the OP needs is to have a reach down his trousers to reassure himself that his balls are intact. If the results of that inquiry are favorable, he should use this regained knowledge to tell his wife he won't be dragged around for her every selfish desire, and remind the dear wife that marriage means reaching decisions together that are agreeable to both parties.

Like the saying goes Happy wife crappy life.

Ohh wait that’s not right.

(Philadelphia County)

You do realize that the Jersey shore will be under water shortly. https://coast.noaa.gov/slr/#/layer/s...h/midAccretion

Besides rising oceans, south NJ is sinking. Even without that, they are experiencing greater occurrences of high tide flooding.
    Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

(Bucks County)

Define shortly
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Define shortly
    Not soon enough.

Posts like this make me so grateful my wife hates Jersey as much as the rest of us. She's felt that way since I was stationed at Ft Dix over 30 yrs ago. NJ does have some areas that are nice, but I'll keep that detail to myself. Even though there are nicer areas I couldn't live with the taxes, property costs, cost of living, insane gun laws, etc

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast