Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: A real life argument against trigger locks and forced storage of guns

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    How about making a law that parents are CRIMINALLY REPSONSIBLE if a child got to the gun instead?
    Yes. This is the answer
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: A real life argument against trigger locks and forced storage of guns

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I have seen Liberal Democrats proudly and sincerely declare that they would rather be killed instead of having to live with the anguish of taking a life in their own defense.
    I have seen this more than once by different people, and I have even seen it on Liberal talk shows where it gets big applause by the audience.
    It is apparently part of Liberal Democrat culture now, that it is more virtuous to be a dead defenseless victim than to fight and kill to survive.
    I've seen it before too, my question to them then is "Why is the criminal's life more valuable than your own?"

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I have seen Liberal Democrats proudly and sincerely declare that they would rather be killed instead of having to live with the anguish of taking a life in their own defense.
    I have seen this more than once by different people, and I have even seen it on Liberal talk shows where it gets big applause by the audience.
    It is apparently part of Liberal Democrat culture now, that it is more virtuous to be a dead defenseless victim than to fight and kill to survive.
    These are the necessary "useful idiots" that will attract marauding gangs when society goes south (think solar flare, zombie apocalypse, earthquake/hurricane).
    Meanwhile, those of us of the proper mindset(ie- everyone here) will use that time to dial our scopes well in advance to take care of things.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Yes. This is the answer
    That's a liberal's answer, but it's not "the" answer.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123