Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: A real life argument against trigger locks and forced storage of guns

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    How about making a law that parents are CRIMINALLY REPSONSIBLE if a child got to the gun instead?
    That's a pretty shitty idea - man.

No joke this time.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

Default Re: A real life argument against trigger locks and forced storage of guns

I hope they arrested and charged the son for shooting the intruder. You have no right to defend yourself from criminals. They are allowed to kill you to take your stuff but your not allowed to defend yourself with a firearm or other offensive weapon. Oh wait, I thought that was the Queen's colony Canada. Never mind.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    That's a pretty shitty idea - man.

No joke this time.
    Ok. What am I missing?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    Ok. What am I missing?
    I'm not a fan of charging parents of a crime when not locking up guns when the law doesn't require it. (here in PA)

So many times parents get charged when their kids gain access to guns and something bad happens. I don't agree with that.
    I understand the whole "responsibility" thing, but you can't control what someone else does.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    You know it dawned on me, the people who are demanding "Common Sense Gun Laws" are not against guns or pro gun safety, rather they are against the Right to Life. They don't want underlings to protect their lives, and they want them to abort their unborn. They are against the very basic building block of human rights, that very right to life. I think I'm going to start using that augment on freedom grabbers "why are you against my right to life, do you value your life so little as to think YOU don't have the right to life, and to protect that life?"
    I have seen Liberal Democrats proudly and sincerely declare that they would rather be killed instead of having to live with the anguish of taking a life in their own defense.
    I have seen this more than once by different people, and I have even seen it on Liberal talk shows where it gets big applause by the audience.
    It is apparently part of Liberal Democrat culture now, that it is more virtuous to be a dead defenseless victim than to fight and kill to survive.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I have seen Liberal Democrats proudly and sincerely declare that they would rather be killed instead of having to live with the anguish of taking a life in their own defense.
    I have seen this more than once by different people, and I have even seen it on Liberal talk shows where it gets big applause by the audience.
    It is apparently part of Liberal Democrat culture now, that it is more virtuous to be a dead defenseless victim than to fight and kill to survive.
    They are SO full of shit when they say that. Just more "look at ME", liberal horseshit.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    They are SO full of shit when they say that. Just more "look at ME", liberal horseshit.
    It is invariably by people that live in protective bubbles, that have never been anywhere near a fight, and have no idea what it means to be threatened with bodily harm or death.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    If it's just leftists doing it then it's beneficial thing to the pack. Humans keep moving forward using the genes of the strong.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Isn't this "The District of Columbia vs Heller" all over again?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    You know it dawned on me, the people who are demanding "Common Sense Gun Laws" are not against guns or pro gun safety, rather they are against the Right to Life. They don't want underlings to protect their lives, and they want them to abort their unborn. They are against the very basic building block of human rights, that very right to life. I think I'm going to start using that augment on freedom grabbers "why are you against my right to life, do you value your life so little as to think YOU don't have the right to life, and to protect that life?"
    Interesting perspective. I'm sure many of these politicians would be willing to kill half the population just so they can rule over the remaining 50%.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast