Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default This guy has some 'splaining to do!

We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

Default Re: This guy has some 'splaining to do!

old news, posted a couple months ago.

(York County)

the charges are new. Most of them look like trumped up Commiefornia types of charges. All I see at the federal level are the short barreled rifle and an explosives charge.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    the charges are new. Most of them look like trumped up Commiefornia types of charges. All I see at the federal level are the short barreled rifle and an explosives charge.
    Looks like half of the charges, "ain't" charges anywhere but the "Peoples Republics".
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Dauphin County)

As others have said, most of what he is charged with in only a crime in communist states. WTF is 50 BMG rifle activity? Here is a quote from the article about how law enforcement there thinks:
    "It's just beyond comprehension that somebody can have so many weapons in a residence like this in a neighborhood like this," a Los Angeles police official said at the time of Saenz's arrest.

Why exactly is it beyond comprehension, sir?? Is it illegal to possess too much of any legal item in certain neighborhoods? Was he threatening people, or was he going around shooting up the neighborhood? For how many years was he collecting those weapons without harming or threatening anyone, until some pansy-douchebag gets scared and reports "suspicious activity"?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    As others have said, most of what he is charged with in only a crime in communist states. WTF is 50 BMG rifle activity? Here is a quote from the article about how law enforcement there thinks:
    "It's just beyond comprehension that somebody can have so many weapons in a residence like this in a neighborhood like this," a Los Angeles police official said at the time of Saenz's arrest.

Why exactly is it beyond comprehension, sir?? Is it illegal to possess too much of any legal item in certain neighborhoods? Was he threatening people, or was he going around shooting up the neighborhood? For how many years was he collecting those weapons without harming or threatening anyone, until some pansy-douchebag gets scared and reports "suspicious activity"?
    I would like to know what neighborhoods he deems acceptable to have those weapons in.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I would like to know what neighborhoods he deems acceptable to have those weapons in.
    Based on what I can see, the collection is only unacceptable in California. I would deem it acceptable in my neighborhood. Heck, I might even want to become friends. As for the police comments, it never occurs to some of them that (except in Hollywood movies, which inform the population, police and politicians out there) you can only effectively shoot one at a time.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Based on what I can see, the collection is only unacceptable in California. I would deem it acceptable in my neighborhood. Heck, I might even want to become friends. As for the police comments, it never occurs to some of them that (except in Hollywood movies, which inform the population, police and politicians out there) you can only effectively shoot one at a time.
    Ahhh, my friend, but he could arm 999 of his closest friends and have them force people to use ....plastic straws!!