Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Busch Gardens and Wild Water Kingdom

Putting this here in case someone does a search in the future.

Busch gardens does a bag search and had metal detectors. I did not have a gun but did have an old multi tool that I don't think about in my pocket. I was not allowed to have the multi tool in the park.

Wild water kingdom does not have metal detectors but does have a bag search.
    Last edited by internet troll; July 11th, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Proof Armed citizens make a difference. http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=316012

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Busch Gardens and Wild Water Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Putting this here in case someone does a search in the future.

Busch gardens does a bag search and had metal detectors. I did not have a gun but did have an old multi tool that I don't think about in my pocket. I was not allowed to have the multi tool in the park.

Wild water kingdom does not have metal detectors but does have a bag search.
    How extensive were the bag searches?

In my *general* experience, a bag is an easy way to circumvent the metal detectors because the bags don't go through and the bag searches aren't real thorough. Typically, they use a stick to poke around the main compartment and may not look in smaller pockets at all.