Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Holden23

(Philadelphia County)

Default Holden23

Gave me a bunch of ammo at a great price, he was quick and on time. I'd do business with him again. Thanks, Holden23!
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Holden23

Prompt with communication and meeting. Great to deal with. Thanks!

Al

He left me "negative feedback" cause it took too long to respond to his PMs for some ammo I was gonna buy from him. I don't care. The dude is beyond impatient. Filled my inbox cause he kept messaging me over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by iMoses14 View Post
    He left me "negative feedback" cause it took too long to respond to his PMs for some ammo I was gonna buy from him. I don't care. The dude is beyond impatient. Filled my inbox cause he kept messaging me over and over and over.
    Not only a crawfish, but a liar it seems. Impatient? I gave him two and a half weeks from his first PM and 13 days from the moment he committed to buy. I'd say that's fairly patient.

Here's the PM exchange:
    Quote Originally Posted by iMoses14
    Mike,

I still want the ammo. However, I'm on bed rest right now cause I was rushed to the hospital for an asthma attack and the chest x-ray revealed I have walking pneumonia. I should be OK to meet by Tuesday or Wednesday. Let me know if that's OK with you.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Thanks.
    - Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Holden23
    I took this as a commitment to buy, but haven't heard from you since giving you my contact info.

Let me know if you're backing out.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hey.

Any interest in trades? I have some stuff I am selling / trading listed here: http://forum.pafoa.org/accessories-a...gun-stuff.html

Let me know if you'd be interested. I've been looking for some more Hornady CD in 9mm.

Thanks.
    - Jonathan
    I'm just looking for a .22lr AR barrel or a 9mm AR barrel.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike,

I'll take everything listed for your asking price of $150.

Would you meet halfway? Downingtown area? I have cash. Could meet this week sometime.

Let me know.

Thanks.
    - Jonathan
    And then, nothing. After seven days (remember, we were supposed to meet in two), I followed up with:

Feeling better?
    Figuring I was probably being strung along, I PM'd him the next day:

Are you still interested in the ammo? You wrote back a few days ago that you would, but haven't written back since.

Let me know what you're doing so I can either meet up with you, or bump the ad and leave appropriate feedback.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Bear in mind, the whole time he wasn't meeting up with me, he was buying and selling from other members. So I don't know why he needed to waste my time, but then to say that I was impatient or filling up his inbox? That's ballsy.

Reading, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)

Bought a couple of things from him. We worked out a deal and everything went according to plan. I would do business with him again.